I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » I Close The Chatroom On Font Page

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

151I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:07 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
hahhaaaaaaaa Reach...... kyom kor jeng dae....... knea khan jole chatroom yu heuy bat songsa osssss

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

152I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:10 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:hahhaaaaaaaa Reach...... kyom kor jeng dae....... knea khan jole chatroom yu heuy bat songsa osssss

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bang eng rok songsa tam chat room tich tik phnek ahem aham lov heuy, ke bork york promajara ors lov heuy I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 541875

Besdoung Kdao Dol Pel Phtos Heuy I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 119
View user profile

153I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:31 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
@Yumareach wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:hahhaaaaaaaa Reach...... kyom kor jeng dae....... knea khan jole chatroom yu heuy bat songsa osssss

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bang eng rok songsa tam chat room tich tik phnek ahem aham lov heuy, ke bork york promajara ors lov heuy I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 541875

hahahaa pit maen hor?? jeng jam tov srok khmer ouy Reach jouy rok......

154I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:38 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@Yumareach wrote:

Oy ter mork srok khmer oy puok kteuy jab morng hehehehehehehe

View user profile

155I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:40 am

លោកតា Julasar បើកភ្នែកអោយធំៗមើលចំលើយរបស់ Cyber ម្តងទៀតបាទ។
Did any phrases or any characters show that I said "people need education or a master degree to chat".

Again I said:
1.People not perfect, you can't teach people but yourself.
2.People who don't need education, no need to teach them.
3.People who like education, they will try their best to search for it.

May be my English is not good, because I am not grow up in the state. ok
More explanation:
1. Not everybody is 100% good or 100% bad, so it is mix in each person, we can't say one people is better then another unless we know the percentage of goodness and badness of that person, but who care. We can't teach other to do what we want only to teach ourself what we need to do.

2. If some body say bad words in chat room, even his/her parents can't stop them not to speak bad word in the chat room. So may be it's useless to tell them, YOU MUST NOT, or YOU SHOULD, or PLEASE DON'T speak bad word in chat room.

3. If a person want to be good, they will try to find the way to be good. If they think that morality is important they will try to search for what acts are good or bad for the public or for themself.

I agree Bong Dane point:
>>put chat room in other page but not in the front page which is not allows public to see old and young khmers people using bad word just like a simple things, and don't care about morality and other.....

I agree with you:
>>no matter where we put the room, the nature of chat room is that, if more people think about morality then it doesn't matter, but if one or two disturb client arrived trouble happen. So if we don't want to see that event just remove the chat room.

Everybody has their own thinking, and explanation but think about "respect others" simple to say but hard to do. I hope no matter agree or disagree with the topic, just be or create a nice and harmony discussion.

Discussion is just a discussion many ideas come, but for pratice it depends on oneself.
Make a good decision, it is analyse all the meaning of the discussion and think about the public purpose for the whole, not individual purpose.

That's all Cyber wanna say about this topic and may be no more explanation needed.

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Amour Khmers.

@Julasar wrote:dude, you don't need education or a master degree to chat, i don't know about you man lolzzzzzzzz
@cyberspacekh wrote:ខ្ញុំគាំទ្រនូវទង្វើរបស់បង។
Chat room ដែលមានមនុស្ស​ អាថ៌កំបាំងច្រើន anonym
រមែងមានសកម្មភាពមិនល្អកើតឡើង។ ធម្មតាគេគិតថា
គ្មាននរណាម្នាក់ស្គាល់គេទេ ដូច្នេះទោះបីសំដីបីបាវឆ្នូត
ក៏គ្មានបញ្ហាដែរ។​ Chat room ដែលមាន id របស់អ្នកប្រើ
ប្រាស់សំរាប់គេហទំព័រមួយមានលក្ខណៈប្រសើរជាង
Anonym chat room។​ ដូចតាប៉ិក Julasar និយាយក៏មិនខុស
ដែរ Chat room គឺជាកន្លែងមិនអាចគ្រប់គ្រងនូវទង្វើរបស់
អ្នកចូលនិយាយបាន។​ ហេតុដូច្នេះការដក Chatroom ចេញ
របស់បងជាការត្រឹមត្រូវព្រោះ​វានៅពីមុខទំព័រដើមដែល
សាធារណៈជនអាចឃើញ។​ តែបើយកទៅដាក់នៅកន្លែង
ទំព័រទី២ ឬ ទីបីក៏ល្អម៉្យាងដែរ ព្រោះអ្នកណាដែលចង់ខូច
ចង់រញេរញៃ ទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ទៅហើយចង់ធ្វើអីក៏ធ្វើទៅ។

People not perfect, you can't teach people but yourself.
People who don't need education, no need to teach them.
People who like education, they will try their best to search for it.

សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 32688209.3c449bI Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 32688232.d083d5
http://k4kgroup.wordpress.com
View user profile http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

156I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:42 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
@Yumareach wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@Yumareach wrote:

Oy ter mork srok khmer oy puok kteuy jab morng hehehehehehehe

hhaah RK rok ah jeng yu heuy...... RK jong sark rousjeat thmey

157I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:45 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
@cyberspacekh wrote:លោកតា Julasar បើកភ្នែកអោយធំៗមើលចំលើយរបស់ Cyber ម្តងទៀតបាទ។
Did any phrases or any characters show that I said "people need education or a master degree to chat".

Again I said:

More explanation:
1. Not everybody is 100% good or 100% bad, so it is mix in each person, we can't say one people is better then another unless we know the percentage of goodness and badness of that person, but who care. We can't teach other to do what we want only to teach ourself what we need to do.

2. If some body say bad words in chat room, even his/her parents can't stop them not to speak bad word in the chat room. So may be it's useless to tell them, YOU MUST NOT, or YOU SHOULD, or PLEASE DON'T speak bad word in chat room.

3. If a person want to be good, they will try to find the way to be good. If they think that morality is important they will try to search for what acts are good or bad for the public or for themself.

I agree Bong Dane point:
>>put chat room in other page but not in the front page which is not allows public to see old and young khmers people using bad word just like a simple things, and don't care about morality and other.....

I agree with you:
>>no matter where we put the room, the nature of chat room is that, if more people think about morality then it doesn't matter, but if one or two disturb client arrived trouble happen. So if we don't want to see that event just remove the chat room.

Everybody has their own thinking, and explanation but think about "respect others" simple to say but hard to do. I hope no matter agree or disagree with the topic, just be or create a nice and harmony discussion.

Discussion is just a discussion many ideas come, but for pratice it depends on oneself.
Make a good decision, it is analyse all the meaning of the discussion and think about the public purpose for the whole, not individual purpose.

That's all Cyber wanna say about this topic and may be no more explanation needed.

@Julasar wrote:dude, you don't need education or a master degree to chat, i don't know about you man lolzzzzzzzz

hahaha cyber kom kvol jreunh no need explain. Tos to pheuk vinh.....

158I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:47 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
Jom, Srey Ber kheung leung krohorm muk morng hehehehehehe

View user profile

159I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:47 am

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 718724 bai kok kleam trey gneat jea mouy kongkeb boak.

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:

Again I said:

More explanation:

I agree Bong Dane point:

I agree with you:

សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 32688209.3c449bI Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 32688232.d083d5

160I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:52 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
@cyberspacekh wrote:I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 718724 bai kok kleam trey gneat jea mouy kongkeb boak.

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:

Again I said:

More explanation:

I agree Bong Dane point:

I agree with you:

jom yeak mahob yummy nas Cyber.......

161I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 10:59 am

@Yumareach wrote:Jom, Srey Ber kheung leung krohorm muk morng hehehehehehe

kro horm jerng sa art ott bong Yumareach. I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 2869 I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Amour I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 184611

សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ

162I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 11:03 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
@cyberspacekh wrote:

kro horm jerng sa art ott bong Yumareach. I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 2869 I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Amour I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 184611

Torl ter meul u nor ban kheunh sa-art, meul 30 chhnam ey nor. hehehehehe....

Oy meul kheunh sa-art mech keut beu kteuy jeung I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 541875

View user profile

163I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 11:06 am

gnob oun jol beauty salon rol tgnay na bong.

sach oun sor mot khai, beu bong proney , jam oun jol dondeng bong kor ban dael.

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 541875

@Yumareach wrote:
@cyberspacekh wrote:

Torl ter meul u nor ban kheunh sa-art, meul 30 chhnam ey nor. hehehehehe....

Oy meul kheunh sa-art mech keut beu kteuy jeung I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 541875

សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ

164I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 11:09 am

ReaLKhmeR

ReaLKhmeR
Administrator
Administrator
hahaha jeng jam RK jouy tver mok REach ouy saart......
ouy som neng cyber

165I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 4:45 pm

LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:hahaha jeng jam RK jouy tver mok REach ouy saart......
ouy som neng cyber
Jom.. Ban nei tha cyber ning reach jea...?

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

166I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 13th October 2009, 4:55 pm

240509 wrote:
ouy som neng cyber

chom ah oun ah tey tha bat tov na mar royeak alov mor vinh hor hor nis

ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

167I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 3:34 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
240509 wrote:
ouy som neng cyber

tim ta mor vinh ma sel menh ningna....

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

168I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 3:52 am

lolzzzzzzzzz paoun tey tov ott ban yu tei prous nirk bong lolzzzzzzz

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

169I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 3:58 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:lolzzzzzzzzz paoun tey tov ott ban yu tei prous nirk bong lolzzzzzzz
bong nizzz...yok ka pit mor yeang jing....nhom ean men tennnnnnnn...lolzzzzzz

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

170I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:04 am

tam pit nirk pros sangha sos neng na ,mork tha nirk bong : blurp : blurp

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

171I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:30 am

Jettra

Jettra
LK Member
LK Member
cute bos ke, kur ouy sdai ke reab ka bat heuy lolz...min dung kork jet kteuy kteuy oss marn neak te lok euy lok lolz Very Happy
240509 wrote:
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
240509 wrote:
ouy som neng cyber

tim ta mor vinh ma sel menh ningna....

Pheap nhor nhem tver ouy yerng mien songkim jea nick

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 XFPYONCI Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 XFPYm7
View user profile

172I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:33 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:tam pit nirk pros sangha sos neng na ,mork tha nirk bong : I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp : I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp
I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 484235 nov nis mean bros songha oy nik der hor bong....???? nhom ot del khernh sos...lolzzz khernh mean ta bros muk eak eak....hasshaaa

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

173I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:36 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
240509 wrote:
@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:tam pit nirk pros sangha sos neng na ,mork tha nirk bong : I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp : I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp
I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 484235 nov nis mean bros songha oy nik der hor bong....???? nhom ot del khernh sos...lolzzz khernh mean ta bros muk eak eak....hasshaaa
Bros sa'art mean ma ka kork meul ort kheunh. Sak meul mork kjum vinh meul. Tich tha bak jus. I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp

View user profile

174I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:42 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@Yumareach wrote:
240509 wrote:
Bros sa'art mean ma ka kork meul ort kheunh. Sak meul mork kjum vinh meul. Tich tha bak jus. I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Blurp
hashaaa...merl muk ksak eng norm ta anet kon ksak eng nas....prus trov kert mor teab hoy muk eak eak doj ksak eng .....sat luk heoyy... I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Bash

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

175I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:48 am

Yumareach

Yumareach
LK VIP
LK VIP
240509 wrote: hashaaa...merl muk ksak eng norm ta anet kon ksak eng nas....prus trov kert mor teab hoy muk eak eak doj ksak eng .....sat luk heoyy... I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Bash

Jom... Niyay tha ke teab neung, jus ktit eng neung kpuos pun na tov. Reang oy svit douch chheu jak thmenh heuy nov min deung khluon tiet I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Bash

View user profile

176I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:49 am

PreayDeumPo

PreayDeumPo
New Active
New Active
240509 wrote:I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 484235 nov nis mean bros songha oy nik der hor bong....???? nhom ot del khernh sos...lolzzz khernh mean ta bros muk eak eak....hasshaaa

Nov mean bros sa'art douch kjum muoy der teu. Min jeu meul avarta tov deung heuy I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Kneu_dri

View user profile

177I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 4:59 am

NySai

Administrator
Administrator
I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Boiss013 I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Boiss013 I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Boiss013 drink coke leng sen hehehe,,,

Last edited by Monalysa on 14th October 2009, 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile

178I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 5:01 am

NySai

Administrator
Administrator
slap houy krorn tae rolorng tae mouy yub sos dol page ti 18 tov houy leurn nos leurn kyom tarm min torn te hahahaha,,,,,

I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile

179I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 5:02 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@Yumareach wrote:
240509 wrote: hashaaa...merl muk ksak eng norm ta anet kon ksak eng nas....prus trov kert mor teab hoy muk eak eak doj ksak eng .....sat luk heoyy... I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Bash

Jom... Niyay tha ke teab neung, jus ktit eng neung kpuos pun na tov. Reang oy svit douch chheu jak thmenh heuy nov min deung khluon tiet I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Bash
lamom to tul skol ka ket tov ksak eryy......baj khom bring pha mor vinh te....hashaaa

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

180I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Empty Re: I Close The Chatroom On Font Page on 14th October 2009, 5:08 am

LK VIP
LK VIP
@PreayDeumPo wrote:
240509 wrote:I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 484235 nov nis mean bros songha oy nik der hor bong....???? nhom ot del khernh sos...lolzzz khernh mean ta bros muk eak eak....hasshaaa

Nov mean bros sa'art douch kjum muoy der teu. Min jeu meul avarta tov deung heuy I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Kneu_dri
jom....songha mes luk eryyy...hasshaaa....avatar ning kbal khmoch ning men roob preay te....rok roob dak oy trov ning chmus madong teat tov..... I Close The Chatroom On Font Page - Page 6 Rire

A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum