You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » New member » hi every1

hi every1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 9:01 am

KounSva

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
jah sok nas na jos pich vinh? baek kan tae yu doch kan tae saaart mej te nis


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Sva Tonh Samai.............
View user profile

32 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 9:18 am

min derng sa'ei tei yap euy yap
vai eiylov heuy merl tov


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

33 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 10:17 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:min derng sa'ei tei yap euy yap
vai eiylov heuy merl tov

bong Dane bong jang vai nak na? bong vai DoungNetra men ott?

View user profile

34 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 10:37 am

khm3rsh3iha

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
DoungNetra wrote:neang khyom chhmous doung netra pheak kdey srolanh tang os neng tae smos tae 10neak ei te. jeng ber sen na mean bong paoun na mean jet jong reak tak snae ha snae hoy ei sorm anh jernh teak torng mork lek torasap 111 jah kir lek police trov jea ei pov robos neang kyom chah.

so so nice to be here
thankq for reanding
bye bye
vea min del na lek 111 te. ma jivit kyom mae kyom ott del prab lek 111 porng. mean ta 911

View user profile

35 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 10:51 am

KounSva

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
ohn lek nov nz na paon srey min dae lir te rir?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Sva Tonh Samai.............
View user profile

36 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 10:52 am

KounSva

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
jom neak na jes sot tae somlot vai, yom mun lov


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Sva Tonh Samai.............
View user profile

37 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 10:53 am

KounSva

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
ke vai bong tha neng hery


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Sva Tonh Samai.............
View user profile

38 Re: hi every1 on 11th September 2009, 11:39 am

sweet_lovely

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
jah sok ter orkun jrean,ches mor sorser knea arng kert netra niss
DoungNetra wrote:jah sok nas na jos pich vinh? baek kan tae yu doch kan tae saaart mej te nis


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

http://sweetlovely.hi5.com
View user profile http://sweetlovely.hi5.com

39 hi all on 27th September 2009, 10:34 am

hihahee2000

avatar
New Active
New Active
i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

View user profile

40 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 11:58 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

41 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 12:01 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz
RK yap men haha

42 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 12:02 pm

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
hydrophilistic wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz
RK yap men haha

haha hydro....... Rk kheunh pouk ke hav knea jeng naaaaaaa lolzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

43 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 1:20 pm

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz

hhahhhaah....yeah u come to the right place man


Nis mon neng tov rok srey sa art kharng ler teak tong Srey Real sen tov..thea nea

sa art houy thaem teang ka lip teat.... jia pises kir free


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

44 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 1:26 pm

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz

hhahhhaah....yeah u come to the right place man


Nis mon neng tov rok srey sa art kharng ler teak tong Srey Real sen tov..thea nea

sa art houy thaem teang ka lip teat.... jia pises kir free

hahaaaaaaaa srey ny. yisssss srey real na freeeeeee nossss. srey real tlai nas


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

45 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 1:29 pm

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz

hhahhhaah....yeah u come to the right place man


Nis mon neng tov rok srey sa art kharng ler teak tong Srey Real sen tov..thea nea

sa art houy thaem teang ka lip teat.... jia pises kir free

hahaaaaaaaa srey ny. yisssss srey real na freeeeeee nossss. srey real tlai nas

tlai jeng ter ber mean promotion ...tinh mok thaem kroy


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

46 Re: hi every1 on 27th September 2009, 1:32 pm

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@hihahee2000 wrote:i'm looking for a gay in Cambodia, i'm very sad when i live here, i want find a boyfriend to care about anything in the life, if you feel interesting, can contact with me at yahoo nick : culaocham80@yahoo.com, thanks for looking, i hope everybody will care about my post and can go in my yahoo nick or can give to me a nick or a phone of one boy in this Cambodia, thanks a lot.

hahaa u look for gay in cambodia. u come to da rite place..

here man:

Srey Sak
Srey Ra
Srey Ny
Srey Mandy
and
Srey Hydro.

pouk ke saart saart nas....... naaaaaaaaa
hahahhha Reang kor ban mok kor sros heuy ke nov tomne teat lolzzzzz

hhahhhaah....yeah u come to the right place man


Nis mon neng tov rok srey sa art kharng ler teak tong Srey Real sen tov..thea nea

sa art houy thaem teang ka lip teat.... jia pises kir free

hahaaaaaaaa srey ny. yisssss srey real na freeeeeee nossss. srey real tlai nas

tlai jeng ter ber mean promotion ...tinh mok thaem kroy

hahaaaaaaa promotion kir promotion heuy...... tae srey real ot freeeee te. haha
ke jong sark srey ny mun lolzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

47 Re: hi every1 on 25th November 2010, 4:22 pm

longsreypov

avatar
New Active
New Active
SHit doG

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum