You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » New member » hi all

hi all

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi all on 16th June 2009, 5:20 am

smilegirl

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
:D sour neak tong ors knea

View user profile

2 Re: hi all on 16th June 2009, 9:16 am

Hello smile girl
how are you ,
Welcome to Lovekhmer pka02


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

3 Re: hi all on 16th June 2009, 7:12 pm

KAP ANG

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Welcomelk smilegirl..
som merl smile ning tik merl...sa'at ponna.. :D
:pka:


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
“Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..”
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
View user profile https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

4 Re: hi all on 16th June 2009, 9:21 pm

Chompey

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
hello welcome happy Enjoy


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
When u bored,U can share with me!
When u sad,U can share with me!
When u happy,U can share with me!
When u have money,U can share with me too!
:D
:D រាប់មិត្តប្រសើរជាងរាប់សត្រូវ​​​​​​​​​​​ :D
View user profile http://bradlinda.hi5.com

5 Re: hi all on 17th June 2009, 12:00 pm

sua sdei bart smile girl welcome

happy

View user profile

6 Re: hi all on 18th June 2009, 5:50 am

Ihappy


New Active
New Active
hello, how r u? Hope you have fun on this site....

Vannara

View user profile

7 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:37 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
welecome smile....... kom smile pek proyat chob moit (nham baiy ot kert) lolzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

8 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:40 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

View user profile

9 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:54 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

10 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:56 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....

ne ne na tarm Ta Steav!!! i welcome srei sros sos!!

View user profile

11 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:57 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....

ne ne na tarm Ta Steav!!! i welcome srei sros sos!!

jos u heuy mech min welcome.................
tornh tae kheunh RK welcome srey saart ban mor dae yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
banh1 banh1


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

12 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 2:59 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....

ne ne na tarm Ta Steav!!! i welcome srei sros sos!!

jos u heuy mech min welcome.................
tornh tae kheunh RK welcome srey saart ban mor dae yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i terb khernh!! mech jes

View user profile

13 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:03 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....

ne ne na tarm Ta Steav!!! i welcome srei sros sos!!

jos u heuy mech min welcome.................
tornh tae kheunh RK welcome srey saart ban mor dae yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i terb khernh!! mech jes


yiiiiiii ke post yu heuy mech min tov reply. jam tae rk tov reply mun ban u tov tarm kroy
yiiiiiiiiiiii
t


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

14 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:06 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@smilegirl wrote: sour neak tong ors knea

Welcome to LoveKhmer On Smile nob jet!!

yiiiiiiii tarm RK dole ti nis teat.....

ne ne na tarm Ta Steav!!! i welcome srei sros sos!!

jos u heuy mech min welcome.................
tornh tae kheunh RK welcome srey saart ban mor dae yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i terb khernh!! mech jes


yiiiiiii ke post yu heuy mech min tov reply. jam tae rk tov reply mun ban u tov tarm kroy
yiiiiiiiiiiii

Yiiiiii...ott merl te ei tha ott barn khernh!! borboul jlous taing prek ning ne...

View user profile

15 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:08 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
RK jeng na......... ber min chlous mech ke tha RK tov yab nas srey chmous A-thea......... tov dak chmous A-thou A-thea vinh lolzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

16 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:10 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:RK jeng na......... ber min chlous mech ke tha RK tov yab nas srey chmous A-thea......... tov dak chmous A-thou A-thea vinh lolzzzzz

Yahiii...kart RK nis!!!! na tov phdor chmous ah mech!!!

View user profile

17 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:17 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:RK jeng na......... ber min chlous mech ke tha RK tov yab nas srey chmous A-thea......... tov dak chmous A-thou A-thea vinh lolzzzzz

Yahiii...kart RK nis!!!! na tov phdor chmous ah mech!!!

pdor tov na. RK pdor ouy is free of charge.........hehe


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

18 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:24 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:RK jeng na......... ber min chlous mech ke tha RK tov yab nas srey chmous A-thea......... tov dak chmous A-thou A-thea vinh lolzzzzz

Yahiii...kart RK nis!!!! na tov phdor chmous ah mech!!!

pdor tov na. RK pdor ouy is free of charge.........hehe

Min bach te TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RK!!! kperm!

View user profile

19 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:27 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
A Thea wrote:
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:RK jeng na......... ber min chlous mech ke tha RK tov yab nas srey chmous A-thea......... tov dak chmous A-thou A-thea vinh lolzzzzz

Yahiii...kart RK nis!!!! na tov phdor chmous ah mech!!!

pdor tov na. RK pdor ouy is free of charge.........hehe

Min bach te TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RK!!! kperm!

jom kperm. nis louch merl koot RK pi karl ban kperm lolzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

20 Re: hi all on 11th September 2009, 3:35 am

Bong Tim

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
yab ta RK!!!!

View user profile

21 Re: hi all on 27th April 2010, 3:35 am

NATHY

avatar
New Active
New Active
hi

View user profile

22 Re: hi all on 27th April 2010, 12:12 pm

Hi Nathy!

Welcome to LK Very Happy


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
KounDomrey Khmer
View user profile

23 Re: hi all on 27th April 2010, 12:14 pm

Lamour

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
hi Nathy.... welcome


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
មិន បានស្រឡាញ់នាងតាំងពីកំណើត តែខ្ញុំកើតមកដើម្បីស្រឡាញ់នាង
men ban srolanh neang tang pi komneut tae knhom keut mok deumbey srolanh neang...
View user profile

24 Re: hi all on 27th April 2010, 12:18 pm

@vyvy wrote:hi Nathy.... welcome

Ey ke ah.... sot tae ob teat lolzzzz Nathy neng na ke jes vey?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
KounDomrey Khmer
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum