You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ LoveKhmer ~ ♥ » សកម្មភាពមនុស្សធម៌ » Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund

Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

61 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 18th February 2009, 4:14 pm

roger that.

View user profile

LoveIT

avatar
New Active
New Active
I'm very happy to help LoveKhmer but I can't speak Cambodian. If you can, you translate into English! Thanks!

View user profile http://www.nhuttan.info

Heroine

avatar
LK Novelist
LK Novelist
@LoveIT wrote:I'm very happy to help LoveKhmer but I can't speak Cambodian. If you can, you translate into English! Thanks!


I had posted in english also just scroll down you will see , any question can be ask !


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
You are my man, And I'm your Lady, We belong together.
View user profile http://www.violetriver.wordpress.com

Heroine

avatar
LK Novelist
LK Novelist
Onh bong Dane , bat anglais dael khnhom post tov na bat heuy ?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
You are my man, And I'm your Lady, We belong together.
View user profile http://www.violetriver.wordpress.com

Guest

avatar
Guest
luy luy luy luy luy luy luy luy luy luy

From hydrophilistic.
terb sra

LoveIT

avatar
New Active
New Active
@Heroine wrote:
I had posted in english also just scroll down you will see , any question can be ask !

Okie Heroine, I saw!

View user profile http://www.nhuttan.info

khmerkondal

avatar
Movie Poster
Movie Poster
sursdey bong paorn taing oss soksabay jea te? kyom som jol rom click phong deumbey juy bong paorn khmer yeung nov knong srok ...laor nas lk mean kamavity nis som juy svakum.

View user profile
jom ott torn ban ann porng 7 page tov heuy jom men kyom kroy kei rohott ter min ey tei click oy jreun jea kei sen :D :D

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9
lolzzzzzzzz jos ber kei post yu yea nas heuy


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh
paoun ott ban deung leang hahha lov deung heuy hihiih click click click seuch seuch :pc1:

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

khmerkondal

avatar
Movie Poster
Movie Poster
kyom kor ott deung dae ter heuy min thaem taing jab arom teat phong min deung jea click
muoy na phong jess tae click click tov veavor jol ka jol aeng slap heuy lolzzz .

View user profile
@khmerkondal wrote:kyom kor ott deung dae ter heuy min thaem taing jab arom teat phong min deung jea click
muoy na phong jess tae click click tov veavor jol ka jol aeng slap heuy lolzzz .


hihihih kom kvorl bong heuy ter khmer pouk yeung heuy lollz hahahaha :D seuch click tov click mok virus penh computure hahahha ngorb morng seuch seuch

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

khmerkondal

avatar
Movie Poster
Movie Poster
yes, trov heuy paorn click jos click lieung viras penh pc ..tae min euy te
jess tae click tov kom tov kvol douch paorn tha men jeung.. aoy tae click ban
jess tae puoy tov yeung hahaaaaaa yeay leng te jam yeung norm knea click nah paorn.
min tov pibak te ma triem click euy nous.

:pc1: :pc1: :pc1:

View user profile
hiihh bart kyom kor douch knea der niss kyom click jol leung kjil tov heuy hihiihhi lolllz nieuy yeung bong pross mok pi khang na der bart??

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9
@khmerkondal wrote:yes, trov heuy paorn click jos click lieung viras penh pc ..tae min euy te
jess tae click tov kom tov kvol douch paorn tha men jeung.. aoy tae click ban
jess tae puoy tov yeung hahaaaaaa yeay leng te jam yeung norm knea click nah paorn.
min tov pibak te ma triem click euy nous.

:pc1: :pc1: :pc1:
no kk website oss neng ott mean virust tei prous pheak jreun jea website kei rork si ber website rork si mean virus jos phneav ke jang kork or tinh ei joss kir kei leng jol heuy.
website mean virus kir jreun jea website , porn , game , neng website svaeng rork sangsa ei oss nengn


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh
@darakhmer2009 wrote:paoun ott ban deung leang hahha lov deung heuy hihiih click click click seuch seuch :pc1:
ça sert a rien si tu click sans arrête ,
un site tu peux visiter une fois par jour , si tu click 10 kor ban ta mdorng dae kir website reconnais que ton IP


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

Jettra

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
lhahhaha jam kyom click dae lolz..

@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:
@khmerkondal wrote:yes, trov heuy paorn click jos click lieung viras penh pc ..tae min euy te
jess tae click tov kom tov kvol douch paorn tha men jeung.. aoy tae click ban
jess tae puoy tov yeung hahaaaaaa yeay leng te jam yeung norm knea click nah paorn.
min tov pibak te ma triem click euy nous.

:pc1: :pc1: :pc1:
no kk website oss neng ott mean virust tei prous pheak jreun jea website kei rork si ber website rork si mean virus jos phneav ke jang kork or tinh ei joss kir kei leng jol heuy.
website mean virus kir jreun jea website , porn , game , neng website svaeng rork sangsa ei oss nengn


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Pheap nhor nhem tver ouy yerng mien songkim jea nick

View user profile
@PheaKdeySnaeh wrote:
@darakhmer2009 wrote:paoun ott ban deung leang hahha lov deung heuy hihiih click click click seuch seuch :pc1:
ça sert a rien si tu click sans arrête ,
un site tu peux visiter une fois par jour , si tu click 10 kor ban ta mdorng dae kir website reconnais que ton IP


ngorb yoo heuy ban brab yom niss click leung oss power ling hahaha lollz seuch


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

khmerkondal

avatar
Movie Poster
Movie Poster
Dear friends ,
In order to suport our khmer people in homeland we must click in every time at lease
just one it would be possible by clicking on the commercal (peanijakam) to me i feel
strongly 100%. it would be great, if we all can do that and i would realy appreciate very
much this is just our part why not ? so thank you for you all have been doing so far in this case i would recomments please help one by one ,
from your friend:KK.

:yeah:

View user profile
Orkun jreun kk dael ban jouy psob psay Very Happy


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

81 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 26th August 2009, 9:45 am

Viriya


New Active
New Active
hi

View user profile

82 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 26th August 2009, 9:46 am

Viriya


New Active
New Active
:D

View user profile

83 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 26th August 2009, 11:24 am

khemandy

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Ok, I will strongly support.... :D


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
♥~♥~♥~​​♥ មោទនភាពជាខ្មែរ ♥~♥~♥~♥
♥~♥~♥~​​♥ Proud to be Khmer ♥~♥~♥~♥
View user profile

84 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 27th August 2009, 10:25 am

Viriya


New Active
New Active
:D

View user profile

85 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 27th August 2009, 10:46 am

Viriya


New Active
New Active
hello e.one here

View user profile

86 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 27th August 2009, 10:59 am

2405

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
nhom jol rurm de!!!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
A world of FALSEHOOD
View user profile

87 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 25th September 2009, 12:49 am

Netra

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
jom, mech nhom ott khernh jeng? joch trong na tov bong??

Khernh dark tha nov ler but ler trong na tov lokkkkk

View user profile

88 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 25th September 2009, 1:45 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
:D paoun tov forum
nov ler room bors LK neng na


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

89 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 25th September 2009, 2:30 am

ravygagne

avatar
New Active
New Active
I'll be happy to click them as much as possible nah bong.

View user profile

90 Re: Please Help Our LoveKhmer website and Fund on 25th September 2009, 2:33 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
:D
You can visit 1 tngai mdang :D click jreun dang kor ott ban ke ei dae


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum