You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » Our Decision Protest On 20/August/2013!!!! Deadline...

Our Decision Protest On 20/August/2013!!!! Deadline...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Hi all,

I just want to inform all that we start to protest for freedom and dignity from Hun Sen on 20/August/2013. There're about more 10 thousand of supporters involve.

We planned direct to Hun Sen home and we put him down in all cost...If our protest will be succeed. But Hun Sen declared tha he didn't let anyone to arrest him. that's why he deployed the Red-Tanks and Militaries, weapons to protect him and he already draw a border limited line. Which is he will Paw! Paw!! paw!! who dare across that line. So!!??

Let see on that day whether Hun Sen dare to act as like as what he declared above!!??

I urge to all Khmers please involve with us to protest!!! Im in Cambodia for a month now...

View user profile

PheaKdeySnaeh

Webmaster
Webmaster
Protes khmer chlang kat sangkream mdang heuy mdang teat
projea jon khmer rang tok vetanea , srok jit kharng merl ngeay chhlean pean protes khmer
i don't want koun khmer bangho chheam knea tver nov avey del min tortoul ban phol proyorch somrab protes jeat ,
Politique nak thom rous sroul mean ka ei kei rort jenh pi srok bat but nak del rang tok kir projea jon kab somlab knea , nak del slab kir yeung del jea projea jon heuy ka slab kor min mean yotethor dae .
Ber srolanh jeat srolanh protes koun khmer trov jes roum samaki knea ,
Min men ka del j pajor knea nov tam online special FB kir tver oy protes jeat reek chomrern nos tei
avey taing os neng kir bang harnh pi pheap min srolanh knea robos koun khmer , pouch sas tae mouy het avey j pajor knea tver oy protes jit kharng kan tae merl ngeay jeat sas yeung thaem .

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Bong!!! Freedom is not free...we have to have to blood shed in order to make c country becomes to freedom.
If we scare to die or hurt...then our country will belong to pouk Youn Communist occupy 4ever as liked as Champa and Kampuchea Krom. If we all claimed that we love Cambodia and our people, we have to stand all up and facing to invader in all costs.

Do you all think Youn is giving our country back to us without battle or blood shed???

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Khmers killing khmers because Of Youn Communist used their trick politic to control them, they feel so happy while they see the Khmers battle the own Khmers.

actually our Khmers seemed to not enough smart compare to pouk Youns. Khmers and Khmers are very hard advise to each other, because each of them love the higher rank and monies. Therefor pouk Youn Communist knew that Khmer wanted. So they offered to whatever they want but those Khmers have to do whatever ah Pouk Youn telling to do.

finally ah Pouk Youn Communist borrowed khmers hands to kill their own Khmer people for monies and rank...

Event some Khmer aboard as well...they love and support CPP too. But its not me....

View user profile

pka sneah

New Active
New Active
yes bong yey trov

View user profile

phearom

I support you 100%, good luck and be safe! CNRP!

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Hey my beloved fella Khmers!!!

Actually hun sen wanted to step down from his regime to, but its a hug problem behind his back is Mr. Kanharith Khieu and hun Ban Rany aimed a GUN on hun sen head and commanded him to not leave his position.
Whenever hun sen leaves off his power, then Youn will be loosing all benefits that they get from Cambodia as like as Natural resources and lands....You guys know "Preay Long" its full of benefit trees and its now empty as like as desert. Because hun sen sold it to Youns...

Therefore those Youns who are sent from Hanoi to be Cabinet in parliament Hill, they have to force hun sen must be staying in that position in all costs. No matter hun sen knew that his people Khmers disappointed about him to be a bad leader, but he has no choice, he must listen to his master Youn if he still loves his life and hug monies. So!!??

What should we do next If our protest on 15-17 is worthless, which is hun sen wont leave his regime??? Any ideas for support our Rescue Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? thankz

View user profile

phearom

if Hun Sen is really khmer he would not betray his country no matter what the consequence is, he would work it out with the CNRP.

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
No matter of what hun sen must go or die...because the most population don't support him anymore, and event his people worked for him betray him now...Khmers know exactely that hun sen support youn viet cong come to live inside Cambodia and kill his own people Khmers...

Event Hun Sen wife is hun bun Rany is mee Zey Youn 100% and ah Hun mannet is a Son of Mr, Le Duc Tho...that guy will be controlled Cambodia after his Dad passed out If we Our Rescue Party wont win election in 2013. Therefore, I suggest to all Khmers around the global must reunited to be one...In order to dethrone hun sen and CPP off from our Country...

Hun Sen must go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cambodia need Democracy Regime............

View user profile

PheaKdeySnaeh

Webmaster
Webmaster
kei niyea dol na heuy ? kyom ot ban jol merl u heuy
ot jang niyeay reung politic sos prous ta niyeay tver oy knong jet kdov krohay morng banh1 

if ber kyom bojea jivit tver oy pourk monus akrork slab os heuy projea jon khmer rous nov sok san kmean nak na jis jorn nak na , tirk dey khmer nov kang vorng kyom sok jet slab doy min mean jet sday leuy .

lovelykitty

LK Member
LK Member
on 15, 16 and 17 there a big rally again. it is a good thing to claim about our rights and freedom, but i think everything still the same. even we try so hard but those people won't care about it because they need power on their hand. just power only, they do not care about country and people who live under their power

View user profile

PheaKdeySnaeh

Webmaster
Webmaster
@lovelykitty wrote:on 15, 16 and 17 there a big rally again. it is a good thing to claim about our rights and freedom, but i think everything still the same. even we try so hard but those people won't care about it because they need power on their hand. just power only, they do not care about country and people who live under their power
tous bey tov tver everyday kor nov ta pon neng dae , but yarng na kor proser jeang yeung min kvol avey sos , avey taing nis kir bang harnh pi tirk jet koun khmer mouy chomnaek thom min penh jet neng ka krorb krorng robos rothaphibal sob thngai

phearom

They don't care about the common people because they not khmer, This is what happen when you have alot of mix/viet in our country. They don't care about the morality or respect of our khmer people and culture, but never give up hope. Buhda will take care us all. Khmer united! CNRP

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Well!!! it seemed our Rescue Party is struggling under the power of Hun sen and CPP now...The both are out of ideas...they need inputs from us to boost them up.

Looked at the September 23, 2013, Sihamoni declared to let hun sen became a leader to run our country in 5 more years. by that period, our Khmer race will be wipe off from the world map and our Country will be full of Youns resettled all over...So!!??

I suggest to all Khmers around the world we have to stand up and unite to be one. And we have to protest the whole world to make them know that we don't want hun sen to be a leader in our country and we request them come down to find a justice for us immediately . The more voice speaking, the more hopes we can changed....

Can we do that everyone?????????

View user profile

Sreysor0905

New Active
New Active
cheers

View user profile

PheaKdeySnaeh

Webmaster
Webmaster
i agree with you
@phearom wrote:They don't care about the common people because they not khmer, This is what happen when you have alot of mix/viet in our country. They don't care about the morality or respect of our khmer people and culture, but never give up hope. Buhda will take care us all. Khmer united! CNRP

PheaKdeySnaeh

Webmaster
Webmaster
Hello sreysor
welcome to Lovekhmer pka2 
you are beautiful cheers 

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello my beloved fello Khmers!!

I just want to let you all know that our Rescue Party will be demonstration in all 24 provinces in Cambodia on October 06, 2013. We start from 2pm to 6 pm. We hope to see everyone come over to participate with us on that day above. If you all cant come or you all want to help us within support budgets or whatever that you all able to afford it. We're very , very welcome and appreciate to accept for you all support.

We hope to see you all there on that day above!!! Fighting for our beloved people and country from the CPP and Hun sen immediately...

View user profile

lovelykitty

LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello my beloved fello Khmers!!

I just want to let you all know that our Rescue Party will be demonstration in all 24 provinces in Cambodia on October 06, 2013. We start from 2pm to 6 pm. We hope to see everyone come over to participate with us on that day above. If you all cant come or you all want to help us within support budgets or whatever that you all able to afford it. We're very , very welcome and appreciate to accept for you all support.

We hope to see you all there on that day above!!! Fighting for our beloved people and country from the CPP and Hun sen immediately... on 23 of this month too.

View user profile

lovelykitty

LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello my beloved fello Khmers!!

We hope to see you all there on that day above!!! Fighting for our beloved people and country from the CPP and Hun sen immediately...

View user profile

phearom

Thank you for all of you dedication for our country, even though we couldn't be there physically but our thought and support will be with you. CNRP!

View user profile

Sreysor0905

New Active
New Active
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Hello sreysor
welcome to Lovekhmer pka2 
you are beautiful cheers 
Sreysor090 wrote:Ja Sur Sdey B Peak!

I like this website so much.

Thanks for ur admire.

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
Good news to know,

This ending of the year of 2013. Our Rescue Party will be took a position to become a PM in Cambodia. Hun Sen and his slaughters will be getting arrest and putting in jail for they against and kill Human Right.

Bravo!! bravo!! Bravo for our Rescue Party leader by Sam Rainsy and Kem Sokha....Then our Angkor Watts no more signed agreement 99 years to Youn, and We safe Natural Resource and lands...Event Kosh Kong no more 99 years for signed agreement to the Thai. We become freely from now on...

Im going to meet you all in Cambodia soon!!!!

View user profile

phearom

Wow..This will be the best new ever! I hope it true!

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
According to Lork Sam Rainsy said, after the last day of demonstration, the only two more days to go, our Dei samaten, Preay Samaten, Angkor Watts samaten and Kosh Kong Samaten for 99 years will be ending of 2 days. We all Cambodian are freedom and dignity from the corrupt regime of Hun sen and CPP...
Lets keep our fingers crossing altogether from now on...Jeayo MahasamakiKnea Khmer nerng Khmer!!!

View user profile

phearom

Ahh hun sen solab khmer thiet huy!
I hope he rotten in hell.

View user profile

Kimpirun

LK VIP
LK VIP
@phearom wrote:Ahh hun sen solab khmer thiet huy!
I hope he rotten in hell.
Ah Kvack hun sen baan solab pacheress Khmer oss 3 neks and trov ronuas che jroerng naSS.

We need ICC come down to our Cambodia for justice on that case please!!!

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum