We Love You Our King  44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » We Love You Our King

We Love You Our King

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Love You Our King  Empty We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:05 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tous sat tmil mouy chomnoun sa'ob preah ang kor min ach chneas nov tirk jet koun khmer rorb lean nak del srolanh preah ang dae ,
Prous koun khmer del srolanh preah ang deng pi kun robos preah ang del tver chompous jeat khmer neng koun khmer konlorng mork ,
Nis heuy del banhjeak pi tirk jet del koun chhov srolanh preah ang ,
We Love You Our King  39162510


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

2We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:23 pm

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
So Sad Sad


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  862499tz159cosm5We Love You Our King  909935t2qtku99z7We Love You Our King  862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

3We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:31 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
oui sad tae happy del see koun khmer jea jreun jol roum del srolanh lui
il est notre roi pour toujours
il est dans notre coeur


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

4We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:39 pm

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
Oui Bong Triste on même temps ropheub khen Khmer Srolanh Khmer Baeb Nis !!!

Oui Bong il restera toujours dans nos coeur......


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  862499tz159cosm5We Love You Our King  909935t2qtku99z7We Love You Our King  862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

5We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:43 pm

battambangguy

battambangguy
Junior Member
Junior Member
we are sad for losing our wonderful king, I'm happy for spending time seeing him return to our country hola

View user profile

6We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:49 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
@battambangguy wrote:we are sad for losing our wonderful king, I'm happy for spending time seeing him return to our country hola
yes paoun pros


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

7We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 3:50 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
oui tous yarng na he ayuk veng 90 years
nis kor doysa he mean bon dae ,
@KmengWat wrote:Oui Bong Triste on même temps ropheub khen Khmer Srolanh Khmer Baeb Nis !!!

Oui Bong il restera toujours dans nos coeur......


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

8We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 17th October 2012, 9:17 pm

Jettra

Jettra
LK Member
LK Member
Sad


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Pheap nhor nhem tver ouy yerng mien songkim jea nick

We Love You Our King  XFPYONCWe Love You Our King  XFPYm7
View user profile

9We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 18th October 2012, 11:04 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??

View user profile

10We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 4:11 am

khmersk

khmersk
New Active
New Active
@battambangguy wrote:we are sad for losing our wonderful king, I'm happy for spending time seeing him return to our country hola
sdach nov rous min del nov knong srok. slab kor nov srok ke.mean ei khos knea tov.

View user profile

11We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 4:16 am

khmersk

khmersk
New Active
New Active
@Kimpirun wrote:But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??
I terb khernh You yeay trov 1, Kimpirun..I oiy you 100 points. b

View user profile

12We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 5:15 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
pourk yeung min supris neng your comment tei prous pourk yeung derng mon you niyeay jerng
can you tell me nak na prab you she is youn ?mae you nak prab ?
tver jea monus mon niyeay trov jes srav jreav oy derng kloun aeng pi ka pit min men trojeak sor jam tae lir kei niyeay kor tha tam kei
mday her name: Pom Peang, was from Phnom Penh
ov pok name : Jean-François Izzi ( franch /italien)
vea min men krorn kei kert srok youn kei kor klay jea youn nos tei ,
marng dae kit tha kloun aeng jes deng tae niyeay mork tver douch kei neng langon klov min del derng ei jerng , jos you tlob rous nov khmer kampujea krorm you youn dae ? prous dey nong youn kan kab ? pel you mean koun kert mork koun you jea youn too ?

Reung khmer rouge kei kor derng dae , heuy kei kor jes pijarana douch knea tha pel nos he ban tver ei heuy kroy mork he yarng mech; krorb knea sot tae mean krousa slab pel samai nos ,

mouy mouy merl keunh tae komhos jos reung laor kei tver mean merl mean york mork niyeay ot ? tha kei tver ei klas ?
tver jea monus kour jes pijarana min men merl keunh tae kun vibat robos kei heuy plech kun sombat bos kei tei , min khos avey pi mae ov khorm jenh jerm koun rohout mork dol pel mae ov tver khos tech kir saob mae ov plech os kun dae mae ov tver pi mon mork .

me jang ask you mouy : ter you ban tver ei klas for khmer tov ? rir mouy ban tae proos neng j ke nov chatroom LK ?

@Kimpirun wrote:But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??



Last edited by *PheaKdeySnaeh* on 19th October 2012, 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

13We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 5:19 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
@khmersk wrote:
@battambangguy wrote:we are sad for losing our wonderful king, I'm happy for spending time seeing him return to our country hola
sdach nov rous min del nov knong srok. slab kor nov srok ke.mean ei khos knea tov.
nak niyeay neng ber loy mech min tov rous nov srok khmer tov ,
jam bach rort jenh mork srok kei tver ei ?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

14We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 7:12 am

darkhalf77

darkhalf77
Junior Member
Junior Member
To whoever disgrace with the king. What have you done for Cambodia and Khmer people besides barking like a Chihuahua dog?? act so arrogant.
If you can not do anything better, shut up sometime is the best solution because alot of Khmer people that pay respect to the king.
Very proud of Khmer people that love and help each other no matter where they live.

View user profile

15We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 9:08 am

Visitor

Visitor
New Active
New Active
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:pourk yeung min supris neng your comment tei prous pourk yeung derng mon you niyeay jerng
can you tell me nak na prab you she is youn ?mae you nak prab ?
tver jea monus mon niyeay trov jes srav jreav oy derng kloun aeng pi ka pit min men trojeak sor jam tae lir kei niyeay kor tha tam kei
mday her name: Pom Peang, was from Phnom Penh
ov pok name : Jean-François Izzi ( franch /italien)
vea min men krorn kei kert srok youn kei kor klay jea youn nos tei ,
marng dae kit tha kloun aeng jes deng tae niyeay mork tver douch kei neng langon klov min del derng ei jerng , jos you tlob rous nov khmer kampujea krorm you youn dae ? prous dey nong youn kan kab ? pel you mean koun kert mork koun you jea youn too ?

Reung khmer rouge kei kor derng dae , heuy kei kor jes pijarana douch knea tha pel nos he ban tver ei heuy kroy mork he yarng mech; krorb knea sot tae mean krousa slab pel samai nos ,

mouy mouy merl keunh tae komhos jos reung laor kei tver mean merl mean york mork niyeay ot ? tha kei tver ei klas ?
tver jea monus kour jes pijarana min men merl keunh tae kun vibat robos kei heuy plech kun sombat bos kei tei , min khos avey pi mae ov khorm jenh jerm koun rohout mork dol pel mae ov tver khos tech kir saob mae ov plech os kun dae mae ov tver pi mon mork .

me jang ask you mouy : ter you ban tver ei klas for khmer tov ? rir mouy ban tae proos neng j ke nov chatroom LK ?

@Kimpirun wrote:But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??
avey del pirum niyeay mean khos mean trov. tae vea jea reung thomada te nov knong forum discussion nos. kron tae ka yol khos min tver ouy monus trojeak sor te. ber mnak khos, mnak del deng kae tomrov tov. jam bach tes deal knea ter ey lok euy lok. khmer doch ta knea sors neng na. i yol tha ma belle salanh king. pontae i ot deng het ey ban brer peak torb tov him vinh doch marn mat jong kroy neng. akrok sdab nas. he sour doy sontevithi, tae toi min answer him te bae jea bae tov na nos vinh. Mad heuy kom kit tha i kan jerng him, jomnoch somkhan ker i yeay pi comment toi te, he no tak tong.

View user profile

16We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 19th October 2012, 11:19 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
tous toi jang tha kan jeung him rir min kan jeung kir jea reung robos toi , toi jang niyeay ei tha ei kor jea ka kit neng komnith bos toi dae,moi min chhir kbal nos tei ,
kal na moi niyeay kir moi niyeay jerng , je suis comme ça ( toi teub deal moi thgai min ter hey , min tha thngai del toi deal moi, thngai nis rir thngai saek tei moi nov min plech )
@Visitor wrote:
avey del pirum niyeay mean khos mean trov. tae vea jea reung thomada te nov knong forum discussion nos. kron tae ka yol khos min tver ouy monus trojeak sor te. ber mnak khos, mnak del deng kae tomrov tov. jam bach tes deal knea ter ey lok euy lok. khmer doch ta knea sors neng na. i yol tha ma belle salanh king. pontae i ot deng het ey ban brer peak torb tov him vinh doch marn mat jong kroy neng. akrok sdab nas. he sour doy sontevithi, tae toi min answer him te bae jea bae tov na nos vinh. Mad heuy kom kit tha i kan jerng him, jomnoch somkhan ker i yeay pi comment toi te, he no tak tong.


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Love You Our King  608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

17We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 20th October 2012, 12:24 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
BongSrey, Please cool down, Nhom derng tha Bong lanh King Norodom Sihanouk Dol kor morng. nhom Kor Lang Kort dae ter...

Jerng Bong Srey Pab nhom merl ...Ter naek Nah Signed Kosh Tral away to Younz?????

Who was signed a kosh Tral (Hon Phu Quoc) away to Younz????


Barey Barey Barey Barey Barey Heart Heart

@Visitor wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:pourk yeung min supris neng your comment tei prous pourk yeung derng mon you niyeay jerng
can you tell me nak na prab you she is youn ?mae you nak prab ?
tver jea monus mon niyeay trov jes srav jreav oy derng kloun aeng pi ka pit min men trojeak sor jam tae lir kei niyeay kor tha tam kei
mday her name: Pom Peang, was from Phnom Penh
ov pok name : Jean-François Izzi ( franch /italien)
vea min men krorn kei kert srok youn kei kor klay jea youn nos tei ,
marng dae kit tha kloun aeng jes deng tae niyeay mork tver douch kei neng langon klov min del derng ei jerng , jos you tlob rous nov khmer kampujea krorm you youn dae ? prous dey nong youn kan kab ? pel you mean koun kert mork koun you jea youn too ?

Reung khmer rouge kei kor derng dae , heuy kei kor jes pijarana douch knea tha pel nos he ban tver ei heuy kroy mork he yarng mech; krorb knea sot tae mean krousa slab pel samai nos ,

mouy mouy merl keunh tae komhos jos reung laor kei tver mean merl mean york mork niyeay ot ? tha kei tver ei klas ?
tver jea monus kour jes pijarana min men merl keunh tae kun vibat robos kei heuy plech kun sombat bos kei tei , min khos avey pi mae ov khorm jenh jerm koun rohout mork dol pel mae ov tver khos tech kir saob mae ov plech os kun dae mae ov tver pi mon mork .

me jang ask you mouy : ter you ban tver ei klas for khmer tov ? rir mouy ban tae proos neng j ke nov chatroom LK ?

@Kimpirun wrote:But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??
avey del pirum niyeay mean khos mean trov. tae vea jea reung thomada te nov knong forum discussion nos. kron tae ka yol khos min tver ouy monus trojeak sor te. ber mnak khos, mnak del deng kae tomrov tov. jam bach tes deal knea ter ey lok euy lok. khmer doch ta knea sors neng na. i yol tha ma belle salanh king. pontae i ot deng het ey ban brer peak torb tov him vinh doch marn mat jong kroy neng. akrok sdab nas. he sour doy sontevithi, tae toi min answer him te bae jea bae tov na nos vinh. Mad heuy kom kit tha i kan jerng him, jomnoch somkhan ker i yeay pi comment toi te, he no tak tong.

View user profile

18We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 20th October 2012, 2:37 am

Visitor

Visitor
New Active
New Active
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:tous toi jang tha kan jeung him rir min kan jeung kir jea reung robos toi , toi jang niyeay ei tha ei kor jea ka kit neng komnith bos toi dae,moi min chhir kbal nos tei ,
kal na moi niyeay kir moi niyeay jerng , je suis comme ça ( toi teub deal moi thgai min ter hey , min tha thngai del toi deal moi, thngai nis rir thngai saek tei moi nov min plech )
@Visitor wrote:
avey del pirum niyeay mean khos mean trov. tae vea jea reung thomada te nov knong forum discussion nos. kron tae ka yol khos min tver ouy monus trojeak sor te. ber mnak khos, mnak del deng kae tomrov tov. jam bach tes deal knea ter ey lok euy lok. khmer doch ta knea sors neng na. i yol tha ma belle salanh king. pontae i ot deng het ey ban brer peak torb tov him vinh doch marn mat jong kroy neng. akrok sdab nas. he sour doy sontevithi, tae toi min answer him te bae jea bae tov na nos vinh. Mad heuy kom kit tha i kan jerng him, jomnoch somkhan ker i yeay pi comment toi te, he no tak tong.
ok. tu es comme ca. c bon.

mais moi deal toi pi kal et deal pi reung ey ma belle?

View user profile

19We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 20th October 2012, 3:29 am

khmersk

khmersk
New Active
New Active
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:
@khmersk wrote:
@battambangguy wrote:we are sad for losing our wonderful king, I'm happy for spending time seeing him return to our country hola
sdach nov rous min del nov knong srok. slab kor nov srok ke.mean ei khos knea tov.
nak niyeay neng ber loy mech min tov rous nov srok khmer tov ,
jam bach rort jenh mork srok kei tver ei ?
Srok khmer ptas i.i min rot jenh te.



View user profile

20We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 20th October 2012, 2:37 pm

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:pourk yeung min supris neng your comment tei prous pourk yeung derng mon you niyeay jerng
can you tell me nak na prab you she is youn ?mae you nak prab ?
tver jea monus mon niyeay trov jes srav jreav oy derng kloun aeng pi ka pit min men trojeak sor jam tae lir kei niyeay kor tha tam kei
mday her name: Pom Peang, was from Phnom Penh
ov pok name : Jean-François Izzi ( franch /italien)
vea min men krorn kei kert srok youn kei kor klay jea youn nos tei ,
marng dae kit tha kloun aeng jes deng tae niyeay mork tver douch kei neng langon klov min del derng ei jerng , jos you tlob rous nov khmer kampujea krorm you youn dae ? prous dey nong youn kan kab ? pel you mean koun kert mork koun you jea youn too ?

Reung khmer rouge kei kor derng dae , heuy kei kor jes pijarana douch knea tha pel nos he ban tver ei heuy kroy mork he yarng mech; krorb knea sot tae mean krousa slab pel samai nos ,

mouy mouy merl keunh tae komhos jos reung laor kei tver mean merl mean york mork niyeay ot ? tha kei tver ei klas ?
tver jea monus kour jes pijarana min men merl keunh tae kun vibat robos kei heuy plech kun sombat bos kei tei , min khos avey pi mae ov khorm jenh jerm koun rohout mork dol pel mae ov tver khos tech kir saob mae ov plech os kun dae mae ov tver pi mon mork .

me jang ask you mouy : ter you ban tver ei klas for khmer tov ? rir mouy ban tae proos neng j ke nov chatroom LK ?

@Kimpirun wrote:But he's not honest to our khmerPeople, because his wife is youn...and he listens to his wife and gave land away to younz and open doors to let Younz came to live inside Cambodia...

He also involved with the Communist regime and with KR as well...he die and he's peaceful and silent, we all Khmers who are still alive suffere and miserable for long life cuz Younz occupied our Country.

How come a King dont colony a country with Younz before he die??



hi all in here,i want share some idea even i know that i'm young and don know a lot of my king father but i want say that puk yerng jea khmer kour ta jes samaki knea.ta ban pro yat ey nov pel koun knea min samaki knea nus?manus manak na del min tlorb tve khos nus?ta yerng min ach ot orn oy ke ban te men te?yang na minh tos jea my father king tve khos puk yerng kour ta ach oy a peiy oy trong ban del cos trong kor ban sang song sna dai jea jrern dol khmer hery pel nis trong kor slab bat tov hery.som yok sna dai trong mork compare tich tov and pi cha na oy clear tha trong jong oy land tov youn pel na ber nak tang os knea min del know abt history del lost land oy youn te kom mork tha oy king father oy os.he never think neng oy land tov youn te.jeng hery som oy bong paoun khmer roum samaki knea neng jol roum kan tuk jun my king father kom oy nak jit khang merl ngear khmer oy os.
ber nak jea khmer nak trov love khmer min men mork yey jeng te.

View user profile

21We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 20th October 2012, 10:56 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello Oun Li,

I hope that everyone are united and condolence King who passed away and we hope his Spirit will be born in peace as soon...We all respected and loved him as we loved our Parents too.

But we just have some questions about him had done in a past...I right still want to know.
How come our beloved King give Kosh Tral away to Younz ????

I hoped that your able to answer to my question above...in order to share our people understanding. Thankz...

View user profile

22We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 21st October 2012, 3:16 am

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello Oun Li,

I hope that everyone are united and condolence King who passed away and we hope his Spirit will be born in peace as soon...We all respected and loved him as we loved our Parents too.

But we just have some questions about him had done in a past...I right still want to know.
How come our beloved King give Kosh Tral away to Younz ????

I hoped that your able to answer to my question above...in order to share our people understanding. Thankz...


y u know my king father give?Kosh Tral lost after Loun Nol tve roth paha and kraoy ro borb khmer kro horm te pls check with history b4 u said like this?

View user profile

23We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 21st October 2012, 6:32 am

Y0oH0o!!

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello Oun Li,

I hope that everyone are united and condolence King who passed away and we hope his Spirit will be born in peace as soon...We all respected and loved him as we loved our Parents too.

But we just have some questions about him had done in a past...I right still want to know.
How come our beloved King give Kosh Tral away to Younz ????

I hoped that your able to answer to my question above...in order to share our people understanding. Thankz...



An 1856 record mentions the island: "... King Ang Duong (of Cambodia) apprise Mr. de Montigny, French envoy in visit to Bangkok, through the intermediary of Bishop Miche, his intention to yield Phu Quoc to France.Such a proposition aimed to create a military alliance with France to avoid the threat of Vietnam on Cambodia. The proposal did not receive an answer from the French.

While the war between Vietnam, France, and Spain was about to begin, Ang Duong sent another letter to Napoleon III to warn him on Cambodian claims on the lower Cochinchina region: the Cambodian king listed provinces and islands, including Phu Quoc, under Vietnamese occupation for several years or decades (in the case of Saigon, some 200 years according to this letter). Ang Duong asked the French emperor to not annex any part of these territories because, as he wrote, despite this relatively long Vietnamese occupation, they remained Cambodian lands. In 1867, Phu Quoc's Vietnamese authorities pledged allegiance to French troops just conquering Hà Tiên.

After Cambodia gained independence from France, sovereignty disputes over the island were raised since there was no colonial decision on the island's fate. Dating back to 1939, the Governor-general of French Indochina, Jules Brévié had drawn a line to delimit the administrative boundaries for islands in the Gulf of Thailand: those north of the line were placed under the Cambodian protectorate; those south of the line were managed by the colony of Cochinchina. Brévié made the point that the decision merely addressed police and administrative task, and that no sovereignty decision had been made. As a result, Phu Quoc remains under Cochinchina administration.

Phu Quoc has been a sleepy historical backwater for most of its history. However, in the Twentieth Century, it was involved in a series of high-profile events.

After Mainland China fell under the control of the Chinese Communist Party in 1949, General Huang Chieh moved 33,000+ Republic of China Army soldiers mostly from Hunan Province to Vietnam and they were stationed at Phu Quoc. Later, the army moved toTaiwan in June 1953.There is currently a small island in Kaohsiung, Taiwan's Chengcing Lake that was constructed in November 1955 and named Phu Quoc Island in memory of the Nationalist Chinese loyal soldiers who was detained from 1949-1953.

During the Vietnam War the island housed South Vietnam's largest prisoner camp (40,000 in 1973).

In 1967, during the period when Cambodia was under Sangkum control, the country's ruler, Norodom Sihanouk, aimed to make the border internationally recognized; in particular, in 1967, the North Vietnamese government recognize theses borders. As written in an article from Kambudja magazine in 1968 (and quoted in the Sihanouk website), entitled "border questions", this border definition recognize that Phu Quoc island is in Vietnamese territory, even if Cambodian claims were made later.

On May 1, 1975, a squad of Khmer Rouge soldiers raided and took Phu Quoc Island, but Vietnam soon recaptured it. This was to be the first of a series of incursions and counter-incursions that would escalate to the Cambodian–Vietnamese War in 1979.

View user profile

24We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 24th October 2012, 3:48 pm

molyta

molyta
Junior Member
Junior Member
Nhom min kvol pi nak na del ban niyay min laor pi Samdech Ta, Ter avey del nhom kit ker sech kdei srolanh ning kar kor rob robos nhom jompos Preah Ang. Ber tos chea nak pjeayeam niyay yang na kor doy pros Preah Ang chea vireak ksat kor chea Samdech Ta robos nhom. My parents kor tlab chhlong kat sak mai Pol Pot der kor tor toul ban nov kar bat bong samajik krousa chea ti srolang der, ter kat min del oprom nhom ouy sar ob Preah Ang te but ouy nhom srolanh ning korob Preah Ang ning Preah Reachvong chea nich. Ouy nhom jes kit ning pijarona nov kalak tesak del Preah Ang ban joub brotas nov krea nos doch knea. Herz avey del tver ouy nhom snhob snheng Preah Ang bompot ker Sakmai Sonkom Reas Niyum, nak sak sour jastom robos nak tov ter kat rik reay ning sakmai nos der te ? Het ey ban chea pel nis nak chea kon chao bomplech nov kar reab jom dor laor robos Preah Ang ? Monus ster ter mouy nokor jol roum souk sday ning kan tok Preah Ang but nak mouy jomnoun pjeayeam srek tha Preah Ang chea ksat min laor ding te tha avey del kloun srek ber ler dol borotes chea pises protes jit kang ter ke serch pon na tha khmer min mean samakipheap. Ber nak jong niyay kour nas niyay chea moy krousa robos nak jos kom srek tam internet ouy borotes ler nam ke ban chet ning deal tha khmer jit bek bak herz.

View user profile

25We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 24th October 2012, 4:12 pm

molyta

molyta
Junior Member
Junior Member
Roeung moy teat del tha Preah Ang Sokot nov srok ke, Ter nis chea roeung del nak trov serch jom ork ouy Preah Ang der ? nak trov jam tha krop yang nea pel anakot kmean nak na merl kernh te sombei tah kloun nak ptal, Preah Ang min jong sokot nov srok ke te ponter Preah Ang min mean ouykas trolop mok srok vinh pel del Preah Ang pro chhoun klang tov herz. Som ouy nak mean mat kom jes tah niyay tov tam sech kdei min penh jit robos nak, kour nas nak ouy ban kit klash phng mon ning niyay avey jenh mok, kom jes tah niyay doch monus min tan ding kdey.
Somtos nhom ding tha avey del nhom niyay ker pas pal dol nak moy jomnoun but som jouy kit phng.

View user profile

26We Love You Our King  Empty Re: We Love You Our King on 5th January 2013, 5:05 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
I'd say a King Norodom Sihanouk was so weaked and not enough smart compared to Ho chi Minh or another kings, Prime Ministers...

But a Kinh had a power to make his KhmerPeople to respect and believe to whatver he said...Thats why Younz controlled a King Sihanouk to command his people khmers.

A King Sihanouk was very important for Youns to controll at any time...infacted a king Sihanouk was careless to his country and people. he sold a country to Youn before he die. But i really dunno why the Khmers still respect and believe on him!!!??

How good Cambodia is going on now since a King pASSED away???

I hope that Cambodia wont become as like as Champa situation!!!



We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  4204982309We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235We Love You Our King  346235

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum