Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!!

Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! Empty Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! on 25th August 2012, 8:44 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
The weather overhere in Canada is very hot!!! it goes up to 32Degrees. But its good cuz it has no humanity....
I cant stay home, i have to make some cold foods to reduce my temps as like a bowl of Salad, BBQ Ribs and a fews corona...
You all are welcome to participate my Lunch!!!

Ching

View user profile

2Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! Empty Re: Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! on 26th August 2012, 7:50 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
lolzzz 32░C sraek dae paoun aeng
here thngai mon kdov dol 41░C mles

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

3Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! Empty Re: Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! on 27th August 2012, 9:46 pm

mangachick

mangachick
32 Degrees it's very good in switzerland.they hope to have time like this forever.

View user profile

4Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! Empty Re: Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! on 4th September 2012, 8:42 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Today is a Monday, the weather dropped down to 29degree,
Its too good , we went out alot and made BBQ awhole day of Happy Labour Day. And its a last day of SummeR,
We hope to say goodbye a summer as soon,
and we welcome to the fall arrives in.
How is the weather overthere????

@mangachick wrote:32 Degrees it's very good in switzerland.they hope to have time like this forever.

View user profile

5Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! Empty Re: Its very hot and hot nass nov niSS~!!!!! on 4th September 2012, 8:43 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
BongSrey ha, ter srock khmer rodov nis weather pon-maan dae?

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:lolzzz 32░C sraek dae paoun aeng
here thngai mon kdov dol 41░C mles

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum