To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » To BongSreyPheakDey and ....

To BongSreyPheakDey and ....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 15th July 2012, 12:44 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
BongSrey ha,

Im so sorry for tickle bong just for fun because im so sad nass while im living alone, came home from work feeling so stress if I dont say this and that make people get MAD on me. Im a bad mouth, talking more funnies without respect.

BongSrey ha, Please forgiving my appology and dont think that i contemptating or whatever to you. Im a respectful and honestful person morever on this world.

BongSrey ha, if you see my post here and if you dont come out to respond it...which is you are so hate and kill my a half body. the only BongSrey who I able to play talking around, because i respect and like you as like as my sibbling sisiter too.

Are you not hate Pirum anymore!!!!
BongSrey ha, Tov bin Cambodia and Khmerkrom Samaki knea nov Montreal tei!!!

Im stop stop

View user profile

2To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 15th July 2012, 2:58 am

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:BongSrey ha,

Im so sorry for tickle bong just for fun because im so sad nass while im living alone, came home from work feeling so stress if I dont say this and that make people get MAD on me. Im a bad mouth, talking more funnies without respect.

BongSrey ha, Please forgiving my appology and dont think that i contemptating or whatever to you. Im a respectful and honestful person morever on this world.

BongSrey ha, if you see my post here and if you dont come out to respond it...which is you are so hate and kill my a half body. the only BongSrey who I able to play talking around, because i respect and like you as like as my sibbling sisiter too.

Are you not hate Pirum anymore!!!!
BongSrey ha, Tov bin Cambodia and Khmerkrom Samaki knea nov Montreal tei!!!

Im stop stop

bong srey kot jit laor nas kot min pro kan bong te kom peiy ey,nak nov nis sot ta nak jit laor na :D

View user profile

3To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 15th July 2012, 8:01 pm

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
Neak Na ProKan Pirun Douch Prokan Kmeang Ayu 5years JingTo BongSreyPheakDey and .... 541875

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 862499tz159cosm5To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 909935t2qtku99z7To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

4To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 16th July 2012, 11:12 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
BongSrey Ha,

meckor Bong angry Pirun baan yu messsss!!! Sad Sad Sad Pirun feels so stress nass if bongsrey ort yeay chol I, Sad sra sra sra sra .

bongsrey tov partytonight tei!!! Kjom paov oy Bong muy big chan katieuv sachkor dead dead

BongSrey chorng pisar Katiev or numbanhjook!!!! hola hola

yeay mok Kjom tov BongSrey!!! Stop lol! lol! angry Kjom tov ok!!!
hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola music music Kjom sing oy sdap music music music music music music music music music

View user profile

5To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 2:30 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
bong min kherng tei but min jol jet paoun niyeay leng seuch min trerm trov
next time niyeay leng seuch oy jes merl phorng
ka leng seuch kir min men jes tae niyeay ban tam jet nos tei
mean peak klas leng ban , peak klas leng min ban

To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

6To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 3:08 am

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
Bong Tha Oy Lui AuJourD'hui Demain Mor Vinh A dael .Lolz

To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 862499tz159cosm5To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 909935t2qtku99z7To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

7To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 3:09 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
lui yap jerng ban kmean na lanh lolz

8To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 3:12 am

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:lui yap jerng ban kmean na lanh lolz

Lanh Bat Mok Min Ban Lolzz

View user profile

9To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 4:29 am

malisleak

New Active
New Active
To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 346235 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 Bong Dane tha pon neng heoy nov mean lerk krouy tet ot Lork Ta KImpirun ery To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout, ber sin jea mean teat pakot jea To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash ouy nyeay leng te na . To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 333410 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 333410

View user profile

10To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 9:20 am

KounNis

KounNis
sometimes just a word can kill people!
You should be mature enough to do the thing, not anymore komara ot deng ey ey ha :P lot lean ondat

How are you all my sisters? missU

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

11To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 4:33 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tok oy leak nak chat ka nor leak nor
kiss
@malisleak wrote:To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 346235 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 317496948 Bong Dane tha pon neng heoy nov mean lerk krouy tet ot Lork Ta KImpirun ery To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Gershout, ber sin jea mean teat pakot jea To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Bash ouy nyeay leng te na . To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 333410 To BongSreyPheakDey and .... 333410

12To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 19th July 2012, 6:08 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
@KounNis wrote:sometimes just a word can kill people!
You should be mature enough to do the thing, not anymore komara ot deng ey ey ha :P lot lean ondat

How are you all my sisters? missU
sok orkun jos oun vinh ?
hehehe bach prab derng tha sok neng sabai jet dae prous jit ban tov pteas trov tei oun ? Razz

13To BongSreyPheakDey and .... Empty Re: To BongSreyPheakDey and .... on 22nd July 2012, 8:54 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
BongSreyCheTiKorup!!!

Kjom chorng derng what does it difference mean between 'Min Kherng' and 'Min Jol Jet' !!!!
can Bong explain it more specific on that!!! thankz...

Barey Barey Barey

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:bong min kherng tei but min jol jet paoun niyeay leng seuch min trerm trov
next time niyeay leng seuch oy jes merl phorng
ka leng seuch kir min men jes tae niyeay ban tam jet nos tei
mean peak klas leng ban , peak klas leng min ban

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum