Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!!

Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! Empty Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! on 26th June 2012, 7:51 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
I seem to have a problem but I have no doubt what my problem is, because when i inlove some 0ne and i just do not some else men to nhae her at all, i alos do not want my babe to communicate to any men. event I my self...just stick on one lady who I im inlove. I just do noy have a feeling to love another lady at all...

Am I a Jealous or Too much care about heR!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

View user profile

2Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! Empty Re: Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! on 26th June 2012, 8:54 am

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:I seem to have a problem but I have no doubt what my problem is, because when i inlove some 0ne and i just do not some else men to nhae her at all, i alos do not want my babe to communicate to any men. event I my self...just stick on one lady who I im inlove. I just do noy have a feeling to love another lady at all...

Am I a Jealous or Too much care about heR!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

mayb bong love much just do like this but i think that b should be believe her na bong.sneha trov ka jir jak

View user profile

3Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! Empty Re: Am I Jealous or Too much Care Her!!!! on 26th June 2012, 12:48 pm

sokhayun

sokhayun
LK VIP
LK VIP
you're not jealous or too much care for her,you just unsecured and thats not good.

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
"jea ka jbass bomphot, bom'norng jivit robos monous yeung kir svaeng rork so'pheak mong'kul."
View user profile http://tagged.com/sokhayun

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum