Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :)

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 7th June 2012, 9:05 am

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Bong Dane tha oy Kounis kom rean and pass the exam, then oy jol leng LK vinh,
But I still cant go in, sorry my friends I can't talk with you guys,
there is some network prob message show.

Anyways, I finished my BA now, and I got A, so happy.
I competed those foreign students hehehe

b

have a good day all,
Kounnis
love











View user profile http://www.thavry.com

2Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 7th June 2012, 10:30 am

tasika

tasika
Senior Member
Senior Member

pka27 I'm proud of you na pka27

pka02


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R



pka02 pka02 pka02 pka02



There are so many men , So many minds , Certainly so many hearts and So many kinds of love .


View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tasika3012?feature=mhee#p/c/673D5D50

3Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 7th June 2012, 5:06 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Congratulation to You KounNis!!! You are our great great female Khmer in this generation....
You now graduated BA...what else will be next the!!!

dead dead dead dead dead b b b
dance dance dance dance dance dance dance

@KounNis wrote:Bong Dane tha oy Kounis kom rean and pass the exam, then oy jol leng LK vinh,
But I still cant go in, sorry my friends I can't talk with you guys,
there is some network prob message show.

Anyways, I finished my BA now, and I got A, so happy.
I competed those foreign students hehehe

b

have a good day all,
Kounnis
love











View user profile

4Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 8th June 2012, 11:34 pm

Félicitation paoun srey b b
Je suis contente pour toi terb :pka: :pka: :pka:


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

5Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 11th June 2012, 8:16 am

KAP ANG

KAP ANG
Administrator
Administrator
Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Party_ey Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Music Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Music Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Music Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Music Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 79710 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 79710 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235

PARTY TIME....


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
“Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..”
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
View user profile https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

6Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 11th June 2012, 6:51 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
KounNis ha,

You kompung tver saey nerng nov luer table???

I miss you nass...ter you miss I tei????

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875





@KounNis wrote:Bong Dane tha oy Kounis kom rean and pass the exam, then oy jol leng LK vinh,
But I still cant go in, sorry my friends I can't talk with you guys,
there is some network prob message show.

Anyways, I finished my BA now, and I got A, so happy.
I competed those foreign students hehehe

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235

have a good day all,
Kounnis
Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 686461











View user profile

7Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 13th June 2012, 1:50 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Orkun bong! Very Happy
orb
@tasika wrote:
pka27 I'm proud of you na pka27

pka02

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

8Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 13th June 2012, 1:53 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Hi, Thanks for your congrats,
I am writing, don't you know I am an author? yes
Author of children's books na Wink Wink

I miss you la mex te, I ot dael see mok you mix phong neng hehehe seuch
@Kimpirun wrote:KounNis ha,

You kompung tver saey nerng nov luer table???

I miss you nass...ter you miss I tei????

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Dead

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Rire

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 333410 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875 Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 541875





@KounNis wrote:Bong Dane tha oy Kounis kom rean and pass the exam, then oy jol leng LK vinh,
But I still cant go in, sorry my friends I can't talk with you guys,
there is some network prob message show.

Anyways, I finished my BA now, and I got A, so happy.
I competed those foreign students hehehe

Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 346235

have a good day all,
Kounnis
Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 686461











View user profile http://www.thavry.com

9Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 13th June 2012, 1:57 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Pu Kab Ang: Orkun nas pu, but Not I can't party alone :D
My friends are studying hard like hell, must wait for them to finish then we will party all together.
Only me is released :D :D :D loy te? hehe

And when I go home( KH) My dad will make a big party and cook a nice foods teat nor pu ery, pu jong join te?
You are welcome to join everyone hehe!

Bong Dane: merci sis, I kom tam what you said Very Happy Very Happy orkun sis dael oy komlang jet. <3

I will have a graduation ceremony on the 26th of June, wohooooo!!!
Then I will enjoy my vacation and then go back to kh Wink

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

10Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 14th June 2012, 6:34 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) 464791 KuonNis ha,

How many books did you write sofar already???

View user profile

11Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 14th June 2012, 8:54 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
the already published were 2 books, first one was in 2009, and second is in 2010.
I have the series for children as well, but still dont publish yet.
I want to do drawing, design and write the story all in one by myself Wink
Heart yes

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

12Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) Empty Re: Koun Nis finished BA ban lek 1 teat :) on 14th June 2012, 11:30 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
What Students grade of those 2 books did yuo publish for the past 2years!!


b Pka Pka Pka b b b b
@KounNis wrote:the already published were 2 books, first one was in 2009, and second is in 2010.
I have the series for children as well, but still dont publish yet.
I want to do drawing, design and write the story all in one by myself Wink
Heart yes

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum