jol LK chatroom ot ban 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » jol LK chatroom ot ban

jol LK chatroom ot ban

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty jol LK chatroom ot ban on 21st May 2012, 3:53 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
hmm oy ter i start to study, and tired then jong jol mok leng nov lk, deng ter jol ot ban...., yab nis yab.

Songsai jol ot ban until I finish my exam te.
Sending hugs to my dear friends who I used to to talk with Very Happy
orb kisslove

Have a good day Very Happy
KounNis.

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

2jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 21st May 2012, 10:07 pm

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
jol LK chatroom ot ban 873610 Khom Rean Nas Koun ke !

Somnang La or Oun See You When You See me LOL

Miss u nas My Dearjol LK chatroom ot ban Amour


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
jol LK chatroom ot ban 862499tz159cosm5jol LK chatroom ot ban 909935t2qtku99z7jol LK chatroom ot ban 862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

3jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 5:23 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
You is the most talking to Pirun...So!!! I recieve more hug from you then hehhehe

@KounNis wrote:hmm oy ter i start to study, and tired then jong jol mok leng nov lk, deng ter jol ot ban...., yab nis yab.

Songsai jol ot ban until I finish my exam te.
Sending hugs to my dear friends who I used to to talk with Very Happy
orb kisslove

Have a good day Very Happy
KounNis.

View user profile

4jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 7:24 pm

Tol tae paoun rean job ban chatroom oy paoun jol na paoun srey Razz kiss


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

5jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 7:33 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
Okay sis Very Happy
I will kom prolong oy joub Very Happy
oh sis I got excellent na from my thesis. Wink
nov ter 2 weeks teat te, everything will be done.
Cant wait lok ery lok Very Happy
love for sis ;D

*SnaehTaeOun* wrote:Tol tae paoun rean job ban chatroom oy paoun jol na paoun srey Razz kiss

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

6jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 7:35 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
for you air hugs is no problem hehehe
rean jol lop heuy lok ery Sad
please jong oy joub chap chap nas.....
@Kimpirun wrote:You is the most talking to Pirun...So!!! I recieve more hug from you then hehhehe

@KounNis wrote:hmm oy ter i start to study, and tired then jong jol mok leng nov lk, deng ter jol ot ban...., yab nis yab.

Songsai jol ot ban until I finish my exam te.
Sending hugs to my dear friends who I used to to talk with Very Happy
orb kisslove

Have a good day Very Happy
KounNis.

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

7jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 7:37 pm

KounNis

KounNis
Junior Member
Junior Member
orkun nas bong srey somlanh Wink
kom rean jeng heuy koun ke, jit ban tov srok vinh heuy.
sis ha ber tov kh kom plech tell me na, we tov eat leas hall neng sach ko ang 2 neak :D
kae 8 tov home heuy sis ery..... will missing a place here :D

KmeangWat wrote:jol LK chatroom ot ban 873610 Khom Rean Nas Koun ke !

Somnang La or Oun See You When You See me LOL

Miss u nas My Dearjol LK chatroom ot ban Amour

View user profile http://www.thavry.com

8jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 22nd May 2012, 7:38 pm

@KounNis wrote:Okay sis Very Happy
I will kom prolong oy joub Very Happy
oh sis I got excellent na from my thesis. Wink
nov ter 2 weeks teat te, everything will be done.
Cant wait lok ery lok Very Happy
love for sis ;D

*SnaehTaeOun* wrote:Tol tae paoun rean job ban chatroom oy paoun jol na paoun srey Razz kiss
Good paoun srey , khorm khorm terb terb terb terb
bong jol roum lerk tirk jet paoun srey pka1 pka1 pka1 besdoung


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

9jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 23rd May 2012, 12:55 am

KmengWat

KmengWat
LK VIP
LK VIP
@KounNis wrote:orkun nas bong srey somlanh Wink
kom rean jeng heuy koun ke, jit ban tov srok vinh heuy.
sis ha ber tov kh kom plech tell me na, we tov eat leas hall neng sach ko ang 2 neak :D
kae 8 tov home heuy sis ery..... will missing a place here :D

KmeangWat wrote:jol LK chatroom ot ban 873610 Khom Rean Nas Koun ke !

Somnang La or Oun See You When You See me LOL

Miss u nas My Dearjol LK chatroom ot ban Amour

Ort Plech te Oun lanh Chit Dol tgnai heuy Pov Nov 2 khae Teat!

Sabye Ban tov Vinh Tae Pibak Chit Baek Neak Slanh trov ort?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
jol LK chatroom ot ban 862499tz159cosm5jol LK chatroom ot ban 909935t2qtku99z7jol LK chatroom ot ban 862499tz159cosm5
View user profile

10jol LK chatroom ot ban Empty Re: jol LK chatroom ot ban on 24th May 2012, 2:06 am

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello 2 Miss.

Tov na nerng oy kjom sorm tov taem phorng baen tei...I chorng tov leing muy 2 you dae ter.

Kekekek

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum