I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21st April 2012, 2:14 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello Bros and sister, friends taeng Oss Knea,

In 2011 I signed a Contract GiantigeR for 7 years. one of my employee and I spend 4 hrs to finish that assigment and a Store ManageR was so happy to see our job well done, No matter its good or not....

In 2012, I have one more store to sign a contract for 5 years( Independent Grocery Store). then I have to move my self to maintain that store with another employee, and I leave the GiantiGeR store to my 2 employees take care it. Cuz I trained them very well nass...

In 3 months later, I heard a complain from a Giant store Manager said" he didnt TRUST to these persons(my 2 employees) no matter how much good they work to serve him, he's unhappy oss jerng. Cuz he need me to come back working in his store...

What should I do or what should I say to him??? please sharing your concensuses to me!!

Thankz

Pirun

:study:

View user profile

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello Bros and sister, friends taeng Oss Knea,

In 2011 I signed a Contract GiantigeR for 7 years. one of my employee and I spend 4 hrs to finish that assigment and a Store ManageR was so happy to see our job well done, No matter its good or not....

In 2012, I have one more store to sign a contract for 5 years( Independent Grocery Store). then I have to move my self to maintain that store with another employee, and I leave the GiantiGeR store to my 2 employees take care it. Cuz I trained them very well nass...

In 3 months later, I heard a complain from a Giant store Manager said" he didnt TRUST to these persons(my 2 employees) no matter how much good they work to serve him, he's unhappy oss jerng. Cuz he need me to come back working in his store...

What should I do or what should I say to him??? please sharing your concensuses to me!!

Thankz

Pirun

the first,bong trov kit merl tha het ey ban jea kot yey jeng?trov deng pi reason jbas sin jam som reach jet.hai bong trov pi cha na tha konlaeng jas neng tmiey mouy na laor jeang neng pdol phol oy bong jren.trov pdol pheap yut ti thor oy pi nak nus pong na.pel klas vea kran ta jea ka yol ja lom robos kot na.bong jea manus jes del jas tom jeang nhom jeng nhom jir tha bong neng tve ka somreach oy ban trem trov na.try na bong

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member

Thankz

Pirun

u should know the reason why the manager didn't truth on them when u know about the reason clearly so u can find the solution to solve with the problem and u should think bout u present job and the last one, which is better and fit with u. first thing should find the reason and find the solution to the manager it is the first thing that u should do. i hope everything will be find and ok for u I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 604400

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Oun Li_

Bong che cleaning contractor, Bong cant just stay work in one store, I have to deal more and more stores. In order to make more monies.

I dont think my 2 employees have a problem at all, but I do think this store manager has a problem some else. Cuz he likes me to be work in his store, no matter I finish his assigment or not, he's still feel happy when he sees me in his store.

How can the business man staying in one store...???

@Li_qing wrote:

Thankz

Pirun

the first,bong trov kit merl tha het ey ban jea kot yey jeng?trov deng pi reason jbas sin jam som reach jet.hai bong trov pi cha na tha konlaeng jas neng tmiey mouy na laor jeang neng pdol phol oy bong jren.trov pdol pheap yut ti thor oy pi nak nus pong na.pel klas vea kran ta jea ka yol ja lom robos kot na.bong jea manus jes del jas tom jeang nhom jeng nhom jir tha bong neng tve ka somreach oy ban trem trov na.try na bong

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty Pov,

Im a business guy and I dont want to loosing any stores that I signed a contract tei. In the mean time I have to move forward...cuz I want to have more and more stores to sign for agreement.

But this store manager seems to need me so much...he just doesnt want me to move to anywhere, he just wants to keep me in his store...I cant stay in his store but I have to move. thats calling a business guy, right??

Buy hey, My 2 employees who I put them working in his store are so good huh!! cuz I trained them so well nass. If I compare pize of two store not too much difference tei.

Giant TigeR is $3,000 per/month and Independent Grocery is $4,000 per/month. But I dont want to loosing one of them tei. Thats business all about...

@lovelykitty wrote:

Thankz

Pirun

u should know the reason why the manager didn't truth on them when u know about the reason clearly so u can find the solution to solve with the problem and u should think bout u present job and the last one, which is better and fit with u. first thing should find the reason and find the solution to the manager it is the first thing that u should do. i hope everything will be find and ok for u I Need You All Concensuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 604400

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Kitty Pov,

Im a business guy and I dont want to loosing any stores that I signed a contract tei. In the mean time I have to move forward...cuz I want to have more and more stores to sign for agreement.

But this store manager seems to need me so much...he just doesnt want me to move to anywhere, he just wants to keep me in his store...I cant stay in his store but I have to move. thats calling a business guy, right??

Buy hey, My 2 employees who I put them working in his store are so good huh!! cuz I trained them so well nass. If I compare pize of two store not too much difference tei.

Giant TigeR is $3,000 per/month and Independent Grocery is $4,000 per/month. But I dont want to loosing one of them tei. Thats business all about...

@lovelykitty wrote:

Thankz

Pirun

i dt know much about business but i just want u to find the best solution to solve the problem

View user profile

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
hm..........pi bak nas jeng cos manager like u than them but i hope that u will try explain to manager.

@Kimpirun wrote:Oun Li_

Bong che cleaning contractor, Bong cant just stay work in one store, I have to deal more and more stores. In order to make more monies.

I dont think my 2 employees have a problem at all, but I do think this store manager has a problem some else. Cuz he likes me to be work in his store, no matter I finish his assigment or not, he's still feel happy when he sees me in his store.

How can the business man staying in one store...???

@Li_qing wrote:

Thankz

Pirun

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum