Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...???

Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Empty Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? on 20th April 2012, 5:57 pm

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Me is a most Salang is BongSrey PheakDey...Pirun salang BongSrey PheakDey nass..

How about you all...........?????????????

Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? 541875 Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? 484235

View user profile

2Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Empty Re: Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? on 20th April 2012, 6:41 pm

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
i love my self but also love bong pheakdey cos she is good, sweet, good heart and love khmer Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Amour i love all Cambodian people i love khmer love all the member in lk Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Amour kjom srlanh khmer kjom mean besdoung jet komnert chea khmer Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Amour

View user profile

3Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? Empty Re: Who Do You Salang The Most on LK...??? on 20th April 2012, 7:08 pm

Orkun paoun taing pi del srolanh jol jet bong .

Somrab bong kir bong srolanh all khmer del mean besdoung jea khmer , mean odom katek jea khmer heuy del srolanh khmer douch knea .

We are Khmer , We Love Khmer And Are Proud To Be Khmer
JeyO Khmer love
Vive Le Cambodge love

☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum