I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

» ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY?

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Here's a story going on like this :

There's one night, Boss sent his employee name"Tom" went to take care his office. tomorrow comes up, Tom tells his BOSS "Sir...please dont go to anywhere or event to meeting, you have to stay at home..." Cuz last night, I went to take care your office and I slep to see you as like as what i described above there...

Then Tom got lay off without reason!!! Please find a reason why Tom get lay off!!??

Thank...I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hey all...you cant solve that problem huh???

View user profile

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:Here's a story going on like this :

There's one night, Boss sent his employee name"Tom" went to take care his office. tomorrow comes up, Tom tells his BOSS "Sir...please dont go to anywhere or event to meeting, you have to stay at home..." Cuz last night, I went to take care your office and I slep to see you as like as what i described above there...

Then Tom got lay off without reason!!! Please find a reason why Tom get lay off!!??

Thank...I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead

i think that maybe his office have ghost lol!

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Oun li___

How come Boss get laid off Tom if his office has ghost...???

In the story, Tom tried to focuz his Boss, cuz he dreamed to see his boss had a dangerous life if a Boss goes to somewhere tomorrow. Thats why Tom tells his Boss to not go to anywhere tomorrow.

But then his Boss get information from him said as like that. Boss laid off Tom right away.

Please find out a reason why Tom get laid off for telling his Boss a dream???

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Kneu_dri

Where's Kitty and all?????

@Li_qing wrote:

View user profile

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
ot deng te jeng.no idea.jam kit khernh jam nhom comment ber min khernh kir ot deng Very Happy

@Kimpirun wrote:Oun li___

How come Boss get laid off Tom if his office has ghost...???

In the story, Tom tried to focuz his Boss, cuz he dreamed to see his boss had a dangerous life if a Boss goes to somewhere tomorrow. Thats why Tom tells his Boss to not go to anywhere tomorrow.

But then his Boss get information from him said as like that. Boss laid off Tom right away.

Please find out a reason why Tom get laid off for telling his Boss a dream???

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Kneu_dri

Where's Kitty and all?????

@Li_qing wrote:

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hey Oun li_

Using yuor Mastermind to figure it out na...is it so complicate to Oun huh??

Hahah Smart gal...

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
I think cos he dream his boss will get danger and Tom will become the boss of the company that y his boss fired him from his office or company cos he afraid of Tom will become the owner of the office. Razz

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty,

You got 75% right...but its not that reason. Please do and think a lil harder ok!! I know you can do it...

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead lol!

@lovelykitty wrote:I think cos he dream his boss will get danger and Tom will become the boss of the company that y his boss fired him from his office or company cos he afraid of Tom will become the owner of the office. Razz

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Kitty,

You got 75% right...but its not that reason. Please do and think a lil harder ok!! I know you can do it...

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead lol!

@lovelykitty wrote:I think cos he dream his boss will get danger and Tom will become the boss of the company that y his boss fired him from his office or company cos he afraid of Tom will become the owner of the office. Razz
has ha 75 nearly full hery jam me try teat ot deng mech te cos ot smart Sad

View user profile

Li_qing

Li_qing
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@Kimpirun wrote:Hey Oun li_

Using yuor Mastermind to figure it out na...is it so complicate to Oun huh??

Hahah Smart gal...

jam nhom try but not use my certificate Master re cos it is a Funny story Razz

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
because the one who make the boss have accident or in danger is Tom that why the boss should fired Tom from his office in order to protect his life from danger and also his position in the office. Tom dream the boss will have any danger tomorrow and the one how make the boss in danger is TOM. Very Happy

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty and Li_

You boths are so smart nass...I know that you both can do it...

Where's Y0oH0o!!!!! meckor ort mok dosar nis merl....Heheheh

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Kneu_dri I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 541875

@lovelykitty wrote:
@Kimpirun wrote:Kitty,

has ha 75 nearly full hery jam me try teat ot deng mech te cos ot smart Sad

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty,

Its now your score reduces down to 60%, cuz of your answer is a lil far from that Reason...

Please try to do with all best you can again!!! ok...........

lol! I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 541875

@lovelykitty wrote:because the one who make the boss have accident or in danger is Tom that why the boss should fired Tom from his office in order to protect his life from danger and also his position in the office. Tom dream the boss will have any danger tomorrow and the one how make the boss in danger is TOM. Very Happy

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 541875

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello Kitty,

Please using your sharp knowledge to solve that problem instead sitting there and just I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

I know you can do it. ok!!!I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello Kitty,

Please using your sharp knowledge to solve that problem instead sitting there and just I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

I know you can do it. ok!!!I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead

do ey ot jes te me stupid neng ot smart te

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
My Dear Kitty,

Please dont giving up on that...you have to do one more time, maybe its right nah...

So!!! Do it again, my dear1!! you're #1....

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 346235 I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

@lovelykitty wrote:

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:My Dear Kitty,

Please dont giving up on that...you have to do one more time, maybe its right nah...

So!!! Do it again, my dear1!! you're #1....

I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 346235 I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Dead I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

@lovelykitty wrote:

thx for ur admire

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty,

Where are you goin now...??? please come to do it again...ort torn tov te na...

Thank.

Hey Oun li_

Meckor rot tov na bat huey...???solving a problem ort torn barn phorng...panhab tuv nham bai....Oun smart nas and I hope u can do it. Ok

Come back to do it again...and dont forget call Y0oH0o!!! mok che mouy phorng...

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
ok i think he told the boss that he will have danger and TOm will become the boss of the company and he don't allow the boss to go any places even the meeting he told the boss just stay at home without going any where and just allow him to have the meeting instead of the boss. so the boss will get angry and afraid that TOM will take his seat and become the boss of the company that why he need to fired TOM from his company

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello my dear Kitty,

Thats ans is lil too far to the topic of question.I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

Can you give one more shoot...???I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Kneu_dri

Where Oun li_ now????lol!

@lovelykitty wrote:ok i think he told the boss that he will have danger and TOm will become the boss of the company and he don't allow the boss to go any places even the meeting he told the boss just stay at home without going any where and just allow him to have the meeting instead of the boss. so the boss will get angry and afraid that TOM will take his seat and become the boss of the company that why he need to fired TOM from his company

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Hello my dear Kitty,

Thats ans is lil too far to the topic of question.I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Rire

Can you give one more shoot...???I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? Kneu_dri

Where Oun li_ now????lol!

@lovelykitty wrote:ok i think he told the boss that he will have danger and TOm will become the boss of the company and he don't allow the boss to go any places even the meeting he told the boss just stay at home without going any where and just allow him to have the meeting instead of the boss. so the boss will get angry and afraid that TOM will take his seat and become the boss of the company that why he need to fired TOM from his company
oh oh i dt know

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Do everyone give up now/???????????????????I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 79710

Where is Miss. KounNis???? please come over here to solve a problem!!! thank

View user profile

lovelykitty

lovelykitty
LK Member
LK Member
@Kimpirun wrote:Do everyone give up now/???????????????????I have a Funny Story to Tell You all and please giving me a reason WHY? 79710

Where is Miss. KounNis???? please come over here to solve a problem!!! thank
no i will not i just want to take some more time i will try my best that i can. i will try to the last chance of mind but now i dt have answer about it yet Very Happy

View user profile

Kimpirun

Kimpirun
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello all.........

can you all solve that question "WHY???"

C'mon!!! I know you all can do it...let do it now...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum