You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » General Discussion » why we can't analyse the people in chat?

why we can't analyse the people in chat?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 2:36 pm

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
i think that my ides so short jeng hai mun neng nhom jong make fri witrh who i alway to try to ask s.o abt people that i want make fri but i can't analyse him/her good to me or not?even s.o confirm to me that him/her good to make fri.why we can't analyse the people in chat?

View user profile

Izy

avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Very Happy spend time to observe and good judgement.

Ke tha: monus ke york somdey...

Tea yeurng kor merl min kherngn tong verl del ke tver nus deh.

Jeng tov jeu bong tich tich barn hoy Li Very Happy

View user profile

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
bong: nhom jea manus chhab jir ke nas tha jea manus laor but mun neng jir kor nhom ask nak pseng sin del ban nhom hean make fri jea mouy ke na bong.min neng snam tha manus yerng laor ta som dey te ber tve vinh double yab.kit tov make fri in chat pi bak nas bong

View user profile

Kimpirun

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Jom!!! li_qing yeay saey kei nerng...kjom doche ort yol chom ruv chet robos nek neng tol tae soss. Mlos huey kjom tov haov lork ta Arja Khmouch mork chuey dosrai attaneay nis merll....

Where is Lork Ta Arja Khmouch???????????

View user profile

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
nhom jong niyeay tha,het ey manus yerng min analyse by word jeng?yol nov bro pirun

View user profile

Kimpirun

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
li...Oun Srey, Bong ort yol Oun chorng yeay tha ey te...Bong che monus la-ngorng klaov and ort maen domress priep nerng neik dor teay te...Tae Bong kron tae ches yeay pek nhe zey zey pon-nos aeng...

li_Oun srey yeay barn sa-art nass nor....



@Li_qing wrote:nhom jong niyeay tha,het ey manus yerng min analyse by word jeng?yol nov bro pirun

View user profile

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
hm bro min ton joub nak del bro kit tha ach make fri jea mouy ban ta ke beb jea niyey pseng tve speng te,nhom tlorb joub hery na.ban jea tell tang os knea oy payat.deng bro?hai kom dak kloun pek yat teab jeng laor na Very Happy

View user profile

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
bong srey doch proverb mouy ke tha :"do not judge the book by its cover." before we make the judgement we should read that book first in order to know about its meaning does it good or not. some book have the great meaning but its cover is not so nice at all, but some book the meaning is not great but the cover look so so nice. like the people as well we can not know who are good or bad by just looking for their appearance and the way that they talk to us. some people have a great voice i mean they are so sweet with us but for sure he or she is not the real person that we should be choose as our friends. some people they do not much sweet with us but they do honestly with us. like the khmer proverb said:"jet chea tevatort mouth chea tevda." thus, we can not make the analyze the people by their speech or just by chat and internet.
Best regard from Lovelykitty. love all of you

View user profile

Guest

avatar
Guest
no idea Very Happy i vinh ot arom analyze te cos klach khart pel tapae. Very Happy tam pit tov i hate everyone i chat 1 neng Very Happy

10 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:06 pm

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
jos lork ajar hate kjom and bong li men ban chat mouy kjom and bong li

View user profile

11 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:09 pm

bong douch Koun Cham dae kjil analyse nas
jol chat kir jol tov lola heuy job knea lolzzzzzzz
na j theak jenh krov lolzzz ,
na nhae jreun jab bork douch koun cham lolzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R

love When I Miss You I Just Close My Eyes And I Am With You love
✿ღ❀Mitt La'or Komror Rok Ban Mitt Derichhan Rok Ban Doy Ngeay❀ღ✿
View user profile http://www.lovekhmer.com/h32-pheaksdeysnaeh

12 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:19 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
*Daណេ* wrote:bong douch Koun Cham dae kjil analyse nas
jol chat kir jol tov lola heuy job knea lolzzzzzzz
na j theak jenh krov lolzzz ,
na nhae jreun jab bork douch koun cham lolzzz
oh all, prab 1. pel ma belle tha jab bouk i neng she jong yeay tha jab bisou i te Very Happy

13 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:21 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
@lovelykitty wrote:jos lork ajar hate kjom and bong li men ban chat mouy kjom and bong li
oh ber yeay pi hate vinh ker hate klang nas Very Happy hate kitty jeang ke Very Happy

14 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:37 pm

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
jom mech kor hate me jeng hate me tver ey tov koun cham

View user profile

15 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:48 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Very Happy jos ber min ouy hate ouy tver mech jeng? Very Happy

16 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 6:49 pm

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
hate kjom tver saey kjom ot ban tver saey koun cham phong neng

View user profile

17 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 7:00 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
rok nak hate min ban kor hate kitty morng tov, nov jit sroul hate kom ouy bak tov hate na ke nov far Very Happy

18 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 7:03 pm

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
jos u chea bong yeak men?

View user profile

19 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 6th April 2012, 11:17 pm

Kimpirun

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty Pov,

Yeay oy na kei tha yeak jerng...tick Pirun hate u dae na hehehhe

View user profile

20 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 7th April 2012, 2:07 am

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
kjom ot ban ta ouy u te na pirun if u jong hate kjom kor hate jos ot deng tver mech te ber u jong hate tov hery nos tos koit kor men ban kar der ber u jong hate nos ot ey te na pirun

View user profile

21 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 7th April 2012, 12:07 pm

Izy

avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Pimon bong kor charrb jeu somdey monus deh, min somdov leu chat room teh, keu chea

totov, tea ahyok ning pel vel lea chea nak bong rean.

Li sou ke eng nus chea ka laor nass.



@Li_qing wrote:bong: nhom jea manus chhab jir ke nas tha jea manus laor but mun neng jir kor nhom ask nak pseng sin del ban nhom hean make fri jea mouy ke na bong.min neng snam tha manus yerng laor ta som dey te ber tve vinh double yab.kit tov make fri in chat pi bak nas bong

View user profile

22 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 7th April 2012, 12:18 pm

Izy

avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
Kitty you really have hit the nail on the head.

Yeah don't be deceived by the sweet words or lovely voices. We never know what type

the real person really is. Even we know them well sometimes they turn out to be not

the type we thought they were.







@lovelykitty wrote:bong srey doch proverb mouy ke tha :"do not judge the book by its cover." before we make the judgement we should read that book first in order to know about its meaning does it good or not. some book have the great meaning but its cover is not so nice at all, but some book the meaning is not great but the cover look so so nice. like the people as well we can not know who are good or bad by just looking for their appearance and the way that they talk to us. some people have a great voice i mean they are so sweet with us but for sure he or she is not the real person that we should be choose as our friends. some people they do not much sweet with us but they do honestly with us. like the khmer proverb said:"jet chea tevatort mouth chea tevda." thus, we can not make the analyze the people by their speech or just by chat and internet.
Best regard from Lovelykitty. love all of you

View user profile

23 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 7th April 2012, 12:45 pm

Kimpirun

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Kitty Pov,

Ber hate ort barn ka...jerng oy kjom tver meck ving tuv....???



@lovelykitty wrote:kjom ot ban ta ouy u te na pirun if u jong hate kjom kor hate jos ot deng tver mech te ber u jong hate tov hery nos tos koit kor men ban kar der ber u jong hate nos ot ey te na pirun

View user profile

24 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 7th April 2012, 1:10 pm

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
hate ey teat hery.nhom jong oy nak tang os knea kit mun rob ann nak na trov kit oy clear cos fri lov min sov tuk jit ban t?

View user profile

25 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 8th April 2012, 8:21 pm

KAP ANG

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
give it time. talk more and don't be quick to judge.
you'll know.


@Li_qing wrote:i think that my ides so short jeng hai mun neng nhom jong make fri witrh who i alway to try to ask s.o abt people that i want make fri but i can't analyse him/her good to me or not?even s.o confirm to me that him/her good to make fri.why we can't analyse the people in chat?


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
“Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..”
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
View user profile https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

26 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 13th April 2012, 8:23 am

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
@KAP ANG wrote:give it time. talk more and don't be quick to judge.
you'll know.


@Li_qing wrote:i think that my ides so short jeng hai mun neng nhom jong make fri witrh who i alway to try to ask s.o abt people that i want make fri but i can't analyse him/her good to me or not?even s.o confirm to me that him/her good to make fri.why we can't analyse the people in chat?

sometime we can not know cos they show u a good person na.

View user profile

27 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 13th April 2012, 9:22 am

lovelykitty

avatar
LK Member
LK Member
one time he or she will show us about his or her behavior

View user profile

28 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 13th April 2012, 9:43 am

Li_qing

avatar
LK_Teams
LK_Teams
yes but long time just we can know.so what can we do?

View user profile

29 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 16th October 2013, 12:56 pm

Kalya101

avatar
New Active
New Active
hi

View user profile

30 Re: why we can't analyse the people in chat? on 17th October 2013, 3:04 am

Kimpirun

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hello Li_qing and how are you??? long time no see huh??...I went to Cambodia on last 28 August, 2013. But I didn't see you te...lolzz

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum