You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ » New member » Hello!

Hello!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello! on 28th July 2010, 12:03 pm

PPer

avatar
New Active
New Active
Hi Guys and Gal, I'm new to this forum,Hope to know you guys and gal, But please note that, I living in a English-speaking country so if you use this Khmer-spelling-English word, I might be O.o and instead I will ask you to type it in English, because I cant read anything other than English (Except for Chinese) so Nice To Meet All Of You!

And One more thing, since I in here, I'd like to ask, can anyone provide a link to download khmer font or khmer Unicode for Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit (Build 7600)? because I cant find any in Google, and havent search Google Khmer yet because of the WIndows 7's font is too tiny, so if anyone can provide a link would be very appreciate

View user profile

2 Re: Hello! on 28th July 2010, 12:11 pm

Tutu


LK VIP
LK VIP

View user profile

3 Re: Hello! on 29th July 2010, 11:06 pm

KAP ANG

avatar
Administrator
Administrator




☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
“Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..”
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
View user profile https://www.dailymotion.com/7wonder

4 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 12:09 am

Mama999

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Hi PPer ! How a u?
I'm mama999.
U can call me mama.
:P

View user profile

5 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 3:24 am

hmmmm!!its a pity that you cannot undestand our khmer language!!!most of members in lk write khmer/english!! if u are khmer! you should come in lk often to learn khmer language nah!!with the time, you will know how to read khmer nah!!i was like you before, did not undestand when pples wrote in khmer/english but with the time, i can undestand it!!

welcome to lk nah!!

@PPer wrote:Hi Guys and Gal, I'm new to this forum,Hope to know you guys and gal, But please note that, I living in a English-speaking country so if you use this Khmer-spelling-English word, I might be O.o and instead I will ask you to type it in English, because I cant read anything other than English (Except for Chinese) so Nice To Meet All Of You!

And One more thing, since I in here, I'd like to ask, can anyone provide a link to download khmer font or khmer Unicode for Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit (Build 7600)? because I cant find any in Google, and havent search Google Khmer yet because of the WIndows 7's font is too tiny, so if anyone can provide a link would be very appreciate


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

6 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 3:26 am

TaMap

avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
UMMMMMMMM khmer min jes khmer sark J merl he yul lov lolzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
TaMap Nov Phnom Kulen.
View user profile

7 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 3:42 am

map sak jay merl !!ter he undestands you ot!!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

8 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 3:44 am

TaMap

avatar
Junior Member
Junior Member
@drbophathansour wrote:map sak jay merl !!ter he undestands you ot!!

EY ya jong deng J kloun ang tov.yiiiiii


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
TaMap Nov Phnom Kulen.
View user profile

9 Re: Hello! on 30th July 2010, 4:20 am

Jerrygirl

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@PPer wrote:Hi Guys and Gal, I'm new to this forum,Hope to know you guys and gal, But please note that, I living in a English-speaking country so if you use this Khmer-spelling-English word, I might be O.o and instead I will ask you to type it in English, because I cant read anything other than English (Except for Chinese) so Nice To Meet All Of You!

And One more thing, since I in here, I'd like to ask, can anyone provide a link to download khmer font or khmer Unicode for Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit (Build 7600)? because I cant find any in Google, and havent search Google Khmer yet because of the WIndows 7's font is too tiny, so if anyone can provide a link would be very appreciate


You're welcome to join in here.


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
orb love love love love love love love love orb
View user profile

10 Re: Hello! on 31st July 2010, 11:01 pm

Ouɗam

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
Hi Pper,

welcome to LoveKhmer! :-)

I wonder if you speak (and read) Khmer?

Please don't worry if you can't read Khmer-spelling-English ("Khmer-Lish"), and use english instead ;-). The most important thing for us is to understand each other.

For Khmer Unicode, you can find it here, here or here.

Hope this still helps.

View user profile

11 Re: Hello! on 31st July 2010, 11:04 pm

Ouɗam

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
For Khmer-Lish, it's quite hard to understand at the begining, but you'll get used to it ;-)


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R


View user profile

12 Re: Hello! on 8th October 2010, 10:37 am

jamec9869

avatar
New Active
New Active
Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank
View user profile

13 Re: Hello! on 8th October 2010, 12:37 pm

KmengWat

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
SouSdeY Rik ReaY Dae banh SkOul*


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile

14 Re: Hello! on 8th October 2010, 1:15 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
@jamec9869 wrote:Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank
hi jame welcome to Lk


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

15 Re: Hello! on 8th October 2010, 2:07 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I welcome u 2 LK, ok? Don't be a guest in here cos itz ur home. From now on we r friends. When u have a party, call me, ok? When u get ur pay check, call me. When u have money, call me too...well we r friends, u know that, right? When u have problems, er....hmmmm.... I don't want to bother u on that one, so enjoy your time. :D

Oh by the way, u may call me "hydro," despite the fact that everyone calls me "Pros Sa'art". :P lolzz

16 Re: Hello! on 8th October 2010, 2:19 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
hydrophilistic wrote:Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I welcome u 2 LK, ok? Don't be a guest in here cos itz ur home. From now on we r friends. When u have a party, call me, ok? When u get ur pay check, call me. When u have money, call me too...well we r friends, u know that, right? When u have problems, er....hmmmm.... I don't want to bother u on that one, so enjoy your time. :D

Oh by the way, u may call me "hydro," despite the fact that everyone calls me "Pros Sa'art". :P lolzz

onh pros sa'art ? bong sman tae kteuy lolzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

17 Re: Hello! on 28th October 2010, 9:37 am

rachely476

avatar
New Active
New Active
Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

__________________
watch movies online for free

View user profile

18 Re: Hello! on 28th October 2010, 2:51 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
@Mama999 wrote:Hi PPer ! How a u?
I'm mama999.
U can call me mama.
:P
me mama Question can i eat you?because i'm hungery :P

19 Re: Hello! on 28th October 2010, 2:55 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
@rachely476 wrote:Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

__________________
watch movies online for free
som sva kum som rab ka jol roum jea mouy pouk yeung :D
ric reay del ban skoil neak Americ hello

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum