You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~Novels ~ ♥♥ ~Book ~ ♥ » Novels Discussion » To All Nak Read Prolom lok Khmer...........

To All Nak Read Prolom lok Khmer...........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To All Nak Read Prolom lok Khmer........... on 15th July 2010, 6:42 am

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
To All Nak Read Prolom Lok.....

Pls do not reply to the topics that is not finish post.
Let the Posters finish posting first then u can reply it....................

Otherwise the posters will not post anymore............

Thanksssssssssssss jear mun.......

ReaLKhmeR.......


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq
this topic is not for me cos i dont read prolorm lok!! am not good to read khmer language writing!!

yapmane morng real niss!!ber ming oy keh post comment to the topic, why u dont block the button of reply tov nah!!and when the poster finish to post, u deblock the button ving tov nah!!mean ey tov pibak!!if u write in here tver mech all members read ur message tov!!jung kor yap daeh!!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@drbophathansour wrote:this topic is not for me cos i dont read prolorm lok!! am not good to read khmer language writing!!

yapmane morng real niss!!ber ming oy keh post comment to the topic, why u dont block the button of reply tov nah!!and when the poster finish to post, u deblock the button ving tov nah!!mean ey tov pibak!!if u write in here tver mech all members read ur message tov!!jung kor yap daeh!!

lolzzzzzz nak klas ot jes block neng na......... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ber i block topic neng ter nak post ban ey post teat........... yisssssssssssssss


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq
ahahahahaahahaha!!! ot jess block??!!admin ey jung!!tver dorl admin heuy ot jess block!!ahahaahaah!!!

ber real ot jess block!!u tell the posters to post all the prolorm lok ( i mean prolorm lok mouy reung, oy poster post oy oss taeh mdorng tov nah)!!!ter yobol kyom laor teh real!!ber ot laor!!dhorss sraiy kloun aeng tov nah!!

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:

lolzzzzzz nak klas ot jes block neng na......... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ber i block topic neng ter nak post ban ey post teat........... yisssssssssssssss


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@drbophathansour wrote:ahahahahaahahaha!!! ot jess block??!!admin ey jung!!tver dorl admin heuy ot jess block!!ahahaahaah!!!

ber real ot jess block!!u tell the posters to post all the prolorm lok ( i mean prolorm lok mouy reung, oy poster post oy oss taeh mdorng tov nah)!!!ter yobol kyom laor teh real!!ber ot laor!!dhorss sraiy kloun aeng tov nah!!

@ReaLKhmeR wrote:

lolzzzzzz nak klas ot jes block neng na......... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ber i block topic neng ter nak post ban ey post teat........... yisssssssssssssss

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii rk na tha min jes....... i yeay pi nak post klas ot jes block neng na........
yab maen koun nis....

yeay khmer sdarb knea ot ban te S.............


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq
jung kor keung daeh!!real khmer mech bane jear kach klang mess nor!!!kyom smane taeh real jear sopheap boross slot bot!!ahahahha!!daeng ey jear boross kach jung sosss!!kour oy klach nass nah!!

ahaha!!ok!kyom read ur wrting ot chbass!bane jear ot sov yul nah!!haaha!!kyom prirl pnaek cos i just finish my reports!!

u said "yisss"like a girl jung!!
its normal that the posters cannot block!cos only admin can do that option!!!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@drbophathansour wrote:jung kor keung daeh!!real khmer mech bane jear kach klang mess nor!!!kyom smane taeh real jear sopheap boross slot bot!!ahahahha!!daeng ey jear boross kach jung sosss!!kour oy klach nass nah!!

ahaha!!ok!kyom read ur wrting ot chbass!bane jear ot sov yul nah!!haaha!!kyom prirl pnaek cos i just finish my reports!!

u said "yisss"like a girl jung!!
its normal that the posters cannot block!cos only admin can do that option!!!

ohhhhhhhh u deng tae hor.................. yeay yu terb sdarb yul hor....

rk na kherng........ yab maen. ber min yiisssssssss ouy mech jos?
rk ot kach te na...... kom klach mor nis kiss kiss kiss kiss hi hi mouy....


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq
kom mok jit kyom nah real!!proyart kyom jak mouy majoul tlaiy besdoung jaeng krav nah!!i have majoul in my hand!!! (working in emergency tonight)!!so be carefull!dont hug or kiss me nah!!tich trov!!
jear pisess kyom klach chlorng rork H1NI pi real nah!!ahaahah!!!stay far from me tich tov nah real!!!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@drbophathansour wrote:kom mok jit kyom nah real!!proyart kyom jak mouy majoul tlaiy besdoung jaeng krav nah!!i have majoul in my hand!!! (working in emergency tonight)!!so be carefull!dont hug or kiss me nah!!tich trov!!
jear pisess kyom klach chlorng rork H1NI pi real nah!!ahaahah!!!stay far from me tich tov nah real!!!

EYYYYYYYA man majoul teat....... jong peng ouy de besdoung tich jengggggggggg. lolz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

Lita88

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
wow, louk ta ey kor merng mart males sdab heuy lita pei jong lors prolerng ors ling...lolz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Mak chea pres knong chet kon, you're my love, you're my everything :P
View user profile

ReaLKhmeR

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Lita88 wrote: wow, louk ta ey kor merng mart males sdab heuy lita pei jong lors prolerng ors ling...lolz

hahaaaaaaaa komphey te na............................. prous ey nak reply tver ouy nak post prolom lok khork ka lolzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ជីវិតអ្នកក្រនៅផ្ទះដំបូលរហែក
View user profile http://profile.imeem.com/7qZ6TSq

Lita88

avatar
LK VIP
LK VIP
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@Lita88 wrote: wow, louk ta ey kor merng mart males sdab heuy lita pei jong lors prolerng ors ling...lolz

hahaaaaaaaa komphey te na............................. prous ey nak reply tver ouy nak post prolom lok khork ka lolzzzzzz
oh eng jeng te hay...kyom khom tae pei...prolerng boun dob sob krob chol vinh mok...lolz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Mak chea pres knong chet kon, you're my love, you're my everything :P
View user profile
alright real!!kyom gtg now!!patients call!!
if real want to day ur heart, i will tell another dr to do it for u
nah!!ahahahah!!she is very good in that!!cos she is a real specialiste
in heart attack nah!!

take care nah!!
have a beautiful night with a beautiful moon!!
@ReaLKhmeR wrote:
@drbophathansour wrote:kom mok jit kyom nah real!!proyart kyom jak mouy majoul tlaiy besdoung jaeng krav nah!!i have majoul in my hand!!! (working in emergency tonight)!!so be carefull!dont hug or kiss me nah!!tich trov!!
jear pisess kyom klach chlorng rork H1NI pi real nah!!ahaahah!!!stay far from me tich tov nah real!!!

EYYYYYYYA man majoul teat....... jong peng ouy de besdoung tich jengggggggggg. lolz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Life is like a box of Chocolate!!
View user profile

14 SGNOM OTT on 15th July 2010, 10:53 am

Tutu


LK VIP
LK VIP
@Lita88 wrote: wow, louk ta ey kor merng mart males sdab heuy lita pei jong lors prolerng ors ling...lolz
merng mart jing ,terb som tver chea nek derk nom dor laor.....
tur tul bongchea lok pu RK,thank for telling me
tea sgnom ott dar tver jing pong


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
How do you do lol!
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum