We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 44939

You are not connected. Please login or register

 » ♥ ~ LoveKhmer ~ ♥ » សកម្មភាពមនុស្សធម៌ » We Need You To Help Our Plan

We Need You To Help Our Plan

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

121We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 5th March 2010, 7:58 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
hydrophilistic wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:
hydrophilistic wrote:Kyom mean tae trey palak & pon sngor.
Kit mech tov? We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791

TREY prolak york oy bong , nham borbor sor :D
Lolzz ouy bong hor? Jam kyom ouy kon trey la'et la'et 1-2 lolzz
koun trey kor ban dae york mork bompong vea with msov


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

122We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 5th March 2010, 8:00 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Orkun paoun pros
@Khmer_Billy wrote:Sorry, I'm a poor college student. $50 is all I can do right now, but if you ban some people for me I will donate another $50.

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 718724 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 1

View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

123We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 5th March 2010, 8:06 pm

Khmer_Billy

Khmer_Billy
New Active
New Active
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Orkun paoun pros
@Khmer_Billy wrote:Sorry, I'm a poor college student. $50 is all I can do right now, but if you ban some people for me I will donate another $50.

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 718724 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 1

Ort ey tei, bart.

View user profile

124We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 3:46 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Merci Paoun Dara pour le Don terb terb


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

125We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 5:04 pm

XtesanX

XtesanX
LK VIP
LK VIP
Lolz soy vinh enjeng kyom pmean komraong tha ning tov derm kheah 8 eylov bong tha mok vinh derm kheah 8 lolz
enjeng cham thngaiy na ban joub cham kyom .....lolz


*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:bong tov chong khae 6 mork vinh derm khae 8
@XtesanX wrote:OK enjeng ko ban deal enjeng nos heuy chos bong DAE mean komreang tov thngaiy na deal ??????? kyom ning tov jear mouy deal lolz ber kyom mean peal :D
tov derm3 lok khloun yok luy roum chomneak nov knong kamvithy nis deal na bar :D

ter khloun kyom ber lok tov ban ponman deal tov ?? :D
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
*♥*~*♥*~*♥*~*♥*X*♥*T*♥*E*♥*S*♥*A*♥*N*♥*X*♥*~*♥*~*♥*~*♥*
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=10000055

126We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 5:08 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
bong jang nov 2 mois mais bong deth tha u nas kort nirk koun propon lolzzzzz
Khae 8 mork vinh tov vacance nov Côte d'azur :D

jam joub knea pel jol chnam nov Wat tov :D


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

127We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 5:19 pm

@Khmer_Billy wrote:Sorry, I'm a poor college student. $50 is all I can do right now, but if you ban some people for me I will donate another $50.

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 718724 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 1

billy dak tha kror jeng knia men yab te nis somlanh....billy $50 up guy lolzzzzzzzzzzz

ot mean teap jeang nis te na ma neak 50 lerng We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz

na teap jeang 50 ban neak neng tov lolzzzzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

128We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 5:26 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
lolzzzzzzzzz neak poor 50 leung dol neak ott poor 100 leung men tei tony ?lolzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

129We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 5:38 pm

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:lolzzzzzzzzz neak poor 50 leung dol neak ott poor 100 leung men tei tony ?lolzzzz

ke donate jia dollar mech tov bong ber pa oun tov menh mean tae Euro hehehe


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

130We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 6:25 pm

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Merci Paoun Dara pour le Don terb terb

Merci kjil yok nas ter bisou yok We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz paoun tha leng ter bong We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Kneu_dri
songkerm tha mean paoun yerng jouy mneak tech mneak tech teat na bart We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

131We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 6:29 pm

hydrophilistic wrote:Kyom mean tae trey palak & pon sngor.
Kit mech tov? We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 Mean neak ah herm ah harm jeang neaktheakcyclo teat nor? We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz knea vinh torn song thley sra paoun srey linda phong We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin ok jam knea juy tenh trey u jos hydro hor nes oy trey 1$ mok We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Kneu_dri We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

132We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 8:07 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
@Lovekhmer2009 wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:lolzzzzzzzzz neak poor 50 leung dol neak ott poor 100 leung men tei tony ?lolzzzz

ke donate jia dollar mech tov bong ber pa oun tov menh mean tae Euro hehehe

35 or 36 euros = 50dollar


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

133We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 6th March 2010, 8:08 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Tien kiss kiss kiss blurp
@NeakTheakCyclo wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Merci Paoun Dara pour le Don terb terb

Merci kjil yok nas ter bisou yok We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz paoun tha leng ter bong We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Kneu_dri
songkerm tha mean paoun yerng jouy mneak tech mneak tech teat na bart We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

134We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 1:29 pm

sweet_lovely

sweet_lovely
Administrator
Administrator
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Amour oyyy bach dol mleng pek te tesan euy,min jam bach dol lork klun yok luy mor borijak noss te na We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Amour
@XtesanX wrote:OK enjeng ko ban deal enjeng nos heuy chos bong DAE mean komreang tov thngaiy na deal ??????? kyom ning tov jear mouy deal lolz ber kyom mean peal We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
tov derm3 lok khloun yok luy roum chomneak nov knong kamvithy nis deal na bar We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

ter khloun kyom ber lok tov ban ponman deal tov ?? We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Oo11
http://sweetlovely.hi5.com
View user profile http://sweetlovely.hi5.com

135We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 2:10 pm

សួស្ដីបងស្រី

ប្អូនទើបតែប្រើpaypal លើកដំបូងហើយបង​​ ប្ងូនចុះឈ្មោះហើយភ្ជាប់credit card​ ប្រភេទ​ทmaster card របស់ប្អូននឹងpaypal មិនបាន​​ គេថា credit card នេះត្រូវបដិសេធដោយធនាគារដែលចេញការ៏តឲ្យ​ សម្រាប់សេចក្ដីលំអិតនៃមូលហេតុនេះសូមឲ្យទាក់ទងផ្នែក​customer service...ឬអ្នកសាកល្បងបន្ថែមcredit card ផ្សេងទៀត

ជាធម្មតាប្អូនប្រើcredit card ទិញសំលៀកបំពាក់ឬរបស់របរផ្សេងៗបានបាទ
ប្រើធុរកម្មonline មិនសូវប្រើទេ​ លើកលែងតែកក់សំបុត្រយន្ដហោះ​ គ្រប់យ៉ាងអត់បញ្ហាអីផង។
ប្អូនសាកថ្ងៃនេះច្រើនសាហើយចាំមើលស្អែកនិងសាកទៀតបើនៅតែមិនបានចាំពេលប្អូនទៅខ្មែរ
ថ្ងៃទី​​ 23 ខែ​មេសាដែលនិងមកដល់នេះប្អូននិងផ្ញើរប្រាក់ទុកជូនបងបាទ

សូមទោសផងបងស្រី


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
ល្ងង់​ ក្រ ឈីចាប់​ (l'ngong kror chhir chab)
View user profile

136We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 3:45 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
mean kei donate with credit card ott ban dae , bong ott derng mork pi avey tei
ott ei tei tony ban kor ban ber ott ban kor ott ei dae :D
min niss tei jam tov khmer khae douch bong tov yeun tov tver taing oss knea


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

137We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 3:46 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
Orkun Cyber pour le don de 100€ zern jeang kei lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

138We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 6:35 pm

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Orkun Cyber pour le don de 100€ zern jeang kei lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chey yor bon bek (ehtak ta keak kam) <= (ech ka tak kham) heuy. Orkon Bong Dane doch knea somrab ka phdouch phderm kumnet bong kert jea kumroung nis lerng.

:pka:


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688209.3c449bWe Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688232.d083d5
http://k4kgroup.wordpress.com
View user profile http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

139We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 6:49 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
100€ kat tley kuy teav sol man jess lolzzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

140We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 6:53 pm

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:100€ kat tley kuy teav sol man jess lolzzzzzzzz

Very Happy Kom kat ey bong kmass ke, Jam bong tov Khmer jam kyom pao (bong dane, pisey heuy neng matt) nham kuy teav venh.
Tok 100 euroes jeng ta del tov, oy ban jom nat thnak lek 1 bondos ah son .

lol!


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688209.3c449bWe Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688232.d083d5
http://k4kgroup.wordpress.com
View user profile http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

141We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 6:59 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
ហាសហាស bong niyeay leng tei kmean na kat tei pav kir pav :D


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

142We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 7:04 pm

Khom ta phey kom pong ta jong ban mok moit phong.

lol


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688209.3c449bWe Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688232.d083d5
http://k4kgroup.wordpress.com
View user profile http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

143We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 7:14 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
lolzzzzzzzzzzz mok mort mean heuy jang ban tver ei teat yisss


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

144We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 8:18 pm

Jettra

Jettra
LK Member
LK Member
kyom ning bong kThea svet jol $25, jam bong dol srok khmer jam koit yor tov ouy bong. Kyom elov ott sov mien luy te bong euy, pdey trov ke laid off teat.


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Pheap nhor nhem tver ouy yerng mien songkim jea nick

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 XFPYONCWe Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 XFPYm7
View user profile

145We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 8:21 pm

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
ok jam bong dak
na kei Kthea svet ?
onjerng bong dak svai tram + Kthea svet = $25 ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

146We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 10:22 pm

@cyberspacekh wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:100€ kat tley kuy teav sol man jess lolzzzzzzzz

Very Happy Kom kat ey bong kmass ke, Jam bong tov Khmer jam kyom pao (bong dane, pisey heuy neng matt) nham kuy teav venh.
Tok 100 euroes jeng ta del tov, oy ban jom nat thnak lek 1 bondos ah son .

lol!

yiiiiiiiii tveu bun jong ban lerk 1 teat!!! tech ban leung tha sour ter mneak erng tov We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz jom ke pav ter zey zey ter ey nis? nhom tov khmer nham ter bai cyclo We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791 bong dane pel tov khmer jam nhom pav bong nham bai cyclo ok!! We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

147We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 10:25 pm

svai tram wrote:kyom ning bong kThea svet jol $25, jam bong dol srok khmer jam koit yor tov ouy bong. Kyom elov ott sov mien luy te bong euy, pdey trov ke laid off teat.

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 Jom mean neak ah herm ah harm jeang neak theak cyclo teat?? We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791 neak nov srok ker jong kror jeang neak nov khmer teat We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz
kal nov khmer ott del jom pek ey ke sos mok dol srok ke jom pek thley sra paoun srey linda lolzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

148We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 10:27 pm

*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Tien kiss kiss kiss blurp
@NeakTheakCyclo wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:Merci Paoun Dara pour le Don terb terb

Merci kjil yok nas ter bisou yok We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz paoun tha leng ter bong We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Kneu_dri
songkerm tha mean paoun yerng jouy mneak tech mneak tech teat na bart We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 484235 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 541875 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 541875 We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 541875 ott ban mer kiss kiss tov jam bach lern dat teat !!!!!!! We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 916932 bong niss funny men !! We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
Kit tha klun aeng chlart laor heuy Ter jor kom kit tha neak pseng lgonrg oy sos
love I am thinking about you.
You're always in my heart 

 by day and at night
you drift into my dreams
love
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Darakhmer2oo9

149We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 7th March 2010, 10:55 pm

@NeakTheakCyclo wrote:
@cyberspacekh wrote:
*PheaKdeySnaeh* wrote:100€ kat tley kuy teav sol man jess lolzzzzzzzz

Very Happy Kom kat ey bong kmass ke, Jam bong tov Khmer jam kyom pao (bong dane, pisey heuy neng matt) nham kuy teav venh.
Tok 100 euroes jeng ta del tov, oy ban jom nat thnak lek 1 bondos ah son .

lol!

yiiiiiiiii tveu bun jong ban lerk 1 teat!!! tech ban leung tha sour ter mneak erng tov We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz jom ke pav ter zey zey ter ey nis? nhom tov khmer nham ter bai cyclo We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791 bong dane pel tov khmer jam nhom pav bong nham bai cyclo ok!! We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Ah reung pseng pibak yok lek 1, jeng ban ah reung tveu bon yorng tok utt ke.
lol!
Tae ber mean nek ta derm lek 1 pi Cyber kor Cyber ott orn jet del, kan tel sabai teat pross mean neak jol jet tveu bon jreun ban knea tov jreang karaoke nov than sour tang oss knea.
music


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
សុវណ្ណភូមិ អាណាចក្រខ្មែរ
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688209.3c449bWe Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 32688232.d083d5
http://k4kgroup.wordpress.com
View user profile http://www.4khmers.blogspot.com

150We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: We Need You To Help Our Plan on 8th March 2010, 12:49 am

PheaKdeySnaeh

PheaKdeySnaeh
Webmaster
Webmaster
@NeakTheakCyclo wrote:
yiiiiiiiii tveu bun jong ban lerk 1 teat!!! tech ban leung tha sour ter mneak erng tov We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_razz jom ke pav ter zey zey ter ey nis? nhom tov khmer nham ter bai cyclo We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 464791 bong dane pel tov khmer jam nhom pav bong nham bai cyclo ok!! We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

paoun aeng pav bai ei kor nham dae oy ta chnganh lolzzzzzzzzzz bai taxi kor nham lolzzzzzzzzzzz


☆L☆♥☆O☆♥☆V☆♥☆E☆♥☆K☆♥☆H☆♥☆M☆♥☆E☆♥☆R
We Need You To Help Our Plan - Page 5 608289q08o3aylgm
View user profile http://www.srolanhkhmer.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum